Introduce yourself!

Hey there. My name is Dave. I play video games, watch a lot of movies and TV shows, and work on my horror website when I'm not working.

I like to read, write, and post stupid things to social media. And my beard is awesome. Should I ever become homeless, I already have the look down pat so the learning curve won't be that bad lol

Hello everyone, new guy here! In my free time I like playing video games and watching TV shows, usually both at once. I'm a fan of Sci Fi books, mainly anything by Asimov.

Anime Reviewer
Yo. Shimus Darkraven here. Howdy. New to these parts, my real name is Shane. I live in the Northwest PA region, Erie Namely. I've been into anime now since 1996, Escaflowne the movie "They were Eleven" being the first animes I really liked. Then, growing up in the late 90's came around toonami on cartoon network with such shows as "Rurouni Kenshin" and "Dragonball Z" "Yu Yu Hakusho" and others. Then I left anime until 2004/5 region when Death Note started airing. My friend brought over a dvd with the first couple episodes and I was rehooked. Since then I must have watched nearly every anime inside the genres that I prefer.

That being said, the genres I prefer: Dark, Psychological, Supernatural, Suspense, Horror, Mystery, Murder & Gore, Thriller, and High Stakes Games (and numerous other tags I could quote) but I tend to stay away from Cutesy slice-of-life romance shows and comedies, as they aren't my cup of tea. I'd rather see those magical girls dueling to the death with eyeballs and gore flying around.

I also enjoy 90's music (Namely the Grunge Scene and Alternative) being Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, Tool, Staind, and the list can go on and on so I'll stop there. I hope to make some friends around here while I chillax and shoot the **** about different shows and manga that are coming out/already out.

Other than that, I like to just shoot the breeze over everything and nothing at all.

Hello there, everyone! My name is Efrain and I am a HUGE gamer to all things Nintendo, always have been, and always will be. That's while I'm on this earth in this life time, at least....(;

The thread is old enought, but hope I am not too late.
My name is Vincent and I am also new here. I am fan of gaming, music, travels and new technologies. Hope to find new friends and interesting discussions here. Have a nice day!

Heya, new guy here! Always been a gamer since the prime days of the SNES. Now, upgraded to my gaming rig, and I'm lovin' every second of it. Cheers!

Hey, Guys, I am Jessie new to the community and very much in love with the forum Hoping to make some new friends here.

Administrator
Staff member
I like video games, tabletop (particularly D&D), animation and drawing. My first console was the NES. I think we had Zelda, Tag Team Wrestling and Super Mario for it.

Hi I am Marki I am a Physics teacher from Croatia and I love movies and tv. I joined because a friend invited me.