in Episode 6 of Kamen Rider Ryuki...

Not a stupid, but an obscure question. If someone could pull all off getting the answer to this question, I wish I had a prize to hook 'em up with.
 
Should probably provide a screenshot or what the shirt says. Most likely the design is out of print since Ryuki was in 2002.
 
You want my honest opinion? It's the stupidest question I've heard all day. Sorry, but it's true....
 
Well I'm sure you can find a sweater like that somewhere, or at least close enough. I was expecting some kind of engrishy shirt or something out of nowhere like that 555 shirt that Godai from Kuuga had. I'm not much of a shopper so I'm not sure where you might pick it up, but the design seems common enough to be made by someone.
 
Rider Knight said:
You want my honest opinion? It's the stupidest question I've heard all day. Sorry, but it's true....

Little did Rider Knight know, the thread wasn't called "I Need Your Honest Opinion."
 
Seven Year Itch said:
this is the only pic i could find.
picture

black and grey striped and the collar is really big.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but why would you want such? It's quite an OFF shirt IMO. :ph34r:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top