KRZero-One1505.png
Damn it Japan, must all your media include penetrating tentacles?!
This week: It's the festive season for Kamen Rider - so let's kill off two characters (though I somehow doubt either will stay dead); Zaia's president really couldn't be more obviously an evil villain if he started tying people to train tracks; Oh hey they remembered that "Learning Complete" was meant to be the show's key phrase; Of course they YET AGAIN show the new transformation but we'll have to wait until next time to see what it can actually do *flips table*

They did it to us again!

They premiere the new super form, then end the episode before Aruto does anything with it! And I was really getting invested too... (Hopefully, episode 16 won't also repeat the false-start trope.) Also, that was kind of dumb of Izu to approach Jin like that; did she really think he wouldn't attack just because the leader is gone? I really loved the apocalyptic feel near the end.

Finally, been meaning to ask... Are all these super forms too much, too fast? Seems like just yesterday we saw the premiere of Shining Hopper, and then Assault Wolf premiered after that. Now we’ve got the fusion, Shining Assault Wolf. I really hope the show justifies premiering all this in rapid succession.

Lurker
They did it to us again!

They premiere the new super form, then end the episode before Aruto does anything with it! And I was really getting invested too... (Hopefully, episode 16 won't also repeat the false-start trope.) Also, that was kind of dumb of Izu to approach Jin like that; did she really think he wouldn't attack just because the leader is gone? I really loved the apocalyptic feel near the end.

Finally, been meaning to ask... Are all these super forms too much, too fast? Seems like just yesterday we saw the premiere of Shining Hopper, and then Assault Wolf premiered after that. Now we’ve got the fusion, Shining Assault Wolf. I really hope the show justifies premiering all this in rapid succession.

And they keep making PK and its art concept without any guarantee that the real suit will come out in the show. They even show some PK already like Stag, Hercule, Buffalo etc as power up item or just accesory at Gai's desk office.

This show was so overloading by new suit, I guess this rapid form debut was to make space if they want to make more suit. Like new Ghost Heroic Eyecon which become power up after Toucon Boost, even though they already show up since earlier episode. Well, I don't think Aruto need another animal PK after he got Shining Hopper.