I'm not laughing. USA is now communist under Obama administration.

Heh Obama losing in 2012? Hah fat chances. 2 years is really long in politics. Plus you Americans are not that type of voters. Since the begining of the 20th century do you know how many president failed to be reelected for a second term? One. Jimmy Carter.

You folks somehow let the GOP and Wall Street bigwigs convince you that the current economic downturn isn't their fault but Obama's for pete sake! You're letting the sharks off the hooks!
 
Mind you,

I feel that United States of America is now communist, under Obama administration. Some of our freedom that has been taken away. This has to be related to Internet Censorship bill. :sly:

I'm not really pleased to learned that some domain names that has been seized by U.S. Government. Filespump.com was one that was seized by them. Now, let me ask you a question: Do you agreeing with me that USA is now behaving like communist? Well..we have our opinion to express.

What do you think?

Sorry SK, the whole taking away of freedoms has nothing to do more with communist government but rather totalitarian government.

Plus the whole internet censorship bill that is going around now, has been around for several years now. This bill falls under Capitalism not communism.
 
Heh Obama losing in 2012? Hah fat chances. 2 years is really long in politics. Plus you Americans are not that type of voters. Since the begining of the 20th century do you know how many president failed to be reelected for a second term? One. Jimmy Carter.

You folks somehow let the GOP and Wall Street bigwigs convince you that the current economic downturn isn't their fault but Obama's for pete sake! You're letting the sharks off the hooks!

Sorry but you just failed the history test. It was two. Carter and Bush SR. And I just love how some people think they are superior by saying "You" meaning lumping everyone in the same boat.
 
SK, did you even think of the people whose works are being stolen due to piracy? So since Obama tries to protect those people who works their asses off to produce something for their livelihood for people to freely download in the internet, the freeloaders can just call Obama "communist"?
 
Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a stateless and classless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.
 
Sorry but you just failed the history test. It was two. Carter and Bush SR. And I just love how some people think they are superior by saying "You" meaning lumping everyone in the same boat.

Also Hoover!

Anyway, the common denominator with those guys: **** economies. Regardless of party affiliation or whether or not it's their own fault, the sitting President is always held accountable for an economic downturn. Whether or not Obama gets a second term will come down purely to what the state of the economy is when re-election comes around.
 
I know a lot more about communism. What makes you think that I don't know anything about communism, eh? I learned that from my old school when I was young teenager.

Don't you dare to tell me that I don't know nothing about communism. So, I'm going to back off now. This is not what I wanted for my thread to turns out to be that way now. I just want to ask a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway..I'm going to back off and ignore my thread that I'm reading right now. This is pointless, ever since I'm not going to have any questions answered.

Sigh~

internet%20-%20it%20doesnt%20make%20you%20stupid,%20it%20just%20makes%20your%20stupidity%20more%20accessible%20to%20others.jpg
 
The economy is still ****. All of the good jobs are overseas. I wouldn't be surprised if the economy NEVER recovers.
 
Sorry but you just failed the history test. It was two. Carter and Bush SR. And I just love how some people think they are superior by saying "You" meaning lumping everyone in the same boat.

:sweat: I was honestly quoting something I read in a magazine but now that I think of it it wasn't 'since the begining of the 20th century' but 'since World War II' (so Hoover doesn't count) and... I guess I just forgot the mention of Bush Sr. Sorry... still the point stand that its an extremely rare occurance and folks shouldn't jump the gun that easily by making prediction two years in advance. Still that's a fine mess Obama inherited.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake ^^;
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top