I'm not laughing. USA is now communist under Obama administration.

Now Demonic
Do you really want to start this thread Sentinal? I mean I know you already did, but did you really think about where this thread will lead? Did you Really think about it?

Banned
Do you really want to start this thread Sentinal? I mean I know you already did, but did you really think about where this thread will lead? Did you Really think about it?

Yeah, I did really think about it. I just want to ask a question, that's all. No harm done. As long as we behaves like good citizens, then we'll be fine. But, if not, then mods can lock the thread if they wants to.

Banned
Mind you,

I feel that United States of America is now communist, under Obama administration. Some of our freedom that has been taken away. This has to be related to Internet Censorship bill. :sly:

I'm not really pleased to learned that some domain names that has been seized by U.S. Government. Filespump.com was one that was seized by them. Now, let me ask you a question: Do you agreeing with me that USA is now behaving like communist? Well..we have our opinion to express.

What do you think?

You really should stick to threads that don't involve religion or politics. You have no idea what "communist" means.

Banned
Then lets hear it. Lets hear what YOU think Communism is?

I know a lot more about communism. What makes you think that I don't know anything about communism, eh? I learned that from my old school when I was young teenager.

Don't you dare to tell me that I don't know nothing about communism. So, I'm going to back off now. This is not what I wanted for my thread to turns out to be that way now. I just want to ask a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway..I'm going to back off and ignore my thread that I'm reading right now. This is pointless, ever since I'm not going to have any questions answered.

Banned
I know a lot more about communism. What makes you think that I don't know anything about communism, eh? I learned that from my old school when I was young teenager.

Don't you dare to tell me that I don't know nothing about communism. So, I'm going to back off now. This is not what I wanted for my thread to turns out to be that way now. I just want to ask a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway..I'm going to back off and ignore my thread that I'm reading right now. This is pointless, ever since I'm not going to have any questions answered.

All you did was avoid the question. Hence, you have no idea what communism really is. All you had to say was "I don't know what it is".

Let me make this clear, you offer nothing to any substantive discussion that is brought up. You use terms that you don't even grasp the most basic meaning of, tossing them about like a child that happened to watch a documentary in effort to impress people. Your total refusal to even do the most basic of research is insulting to everyone here. Either put some effort in or stop.

Lurker
I think I know why Sentinel thinks this way. Censoring the internet is something China, a communist country, would do. Okay, but they block sites that talk about freeing Tibet and such. These guys care more about stopping piracy. It's still a capitalistic/democratic government. Just because they did something that could be compared to China doesn't mean they are downright communists. It takes a lot more to be that.