I'm not laughing. USA is now communist under Obama administration.

Banned
Mind you,

I feel that United States of America is now communist, under Obama administration. Some of our freedom that has been taken away. This has to be related to Internet Censorship bill. :sly:

I'm not really pleased to learned that some domain names that has been seized by U.S. Government. Filespump.com was one that was seized by them. Now, let me ask you a question: Do you agreeing with me that USA is now behaving like communist? Well..we have our opinion to express.

What do you think?

Altair
Mind you,

I feel that United States of America is now communist, under Obama administration. Some of our freedom that has been taken away. This has to be related to Internet Censorship bill. :sly:

I'm not really pleased to learned that some domain names that has been seized by U.S. Government. Filespump.com was one that was seized by them. Now, let me ask you a question: Do you agreeing with me that USA is now behaving like communist? Well..we have our opinion to express.

What do you think?

3 more years to go... 3 more years to go...

As if a capitalist nation wouldn't censor the internet like this.....
To be fair all nations would take down files such as those as aggressively as that. In general the internet has been a big issue for some time before the Obama administration came into office. I don't think this really constitutes as communism.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You have poorly defined notions of politics that you frame with badly formed arguments and you smell of cheese.

Good day sir.

*puts monocle on and walks away*

CPS

This is less communism and more authoritarianism or totalitarianism, and either one is a long ways off from being called so.

It's not really communism by definition because technically in it's ideal form , everybody owns everything. But in real communist dictatorships banned worship of religion, tyranny, crappy living conditions as well as extreme censorship plague the people.

Unless Obama starts to delete GOP sites and other political dissident sites or brings about one , it'll never happen. Even if he did, the President would face too much resistance from all 50 states plus the American soldiers with all due respect would revolt with their fellow countrymen against him. The reason why I said 50 states is because Obama would have to win them over (Implausible since everybody likes their religious freedom) plus have to fight all of the states (which are basically American governments in themselves with their own militias ) and thats wildly out of the range of possibility for victory. And then there's the whole loyalty/love thing of the soldiers to their own families and friends which I hope outweighs the presidents if by chance they are told to kill their own. They could be lied to or deceived to , but then again would they really kill their own without question? They would just join and overthrow him and the administration ,however the problem with a military state then looms unless a new election is held. Overall , the president would just be voted out or overthrown if he attepted such a stunt. (which I think/hope he's smart enough not to)

Sentinel King ,he's not a communist (yet close in some ways) but more how CPS describes him. If he was a commie, he'd be shut down by voters ,and he will be, in the coming 2012 election.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
4sbdhw.jpg