If You Owned a Decadriver, who would you Henshin into?

LoneWolf777

Member
Something I thought of when I was bored.

What if you owned a Real Decadriver, and it gave you the ability to transform into any nine other characters? And when I mean any nine other characters, I mean ANY nine characters from ANYTHING.

This isn't limited just to Kamen Rider. It can be characters from anime, primetime dramas, sitcoms, Marvel, DC, etc,. The possibilities are endless!

Here's my picks:

1. Lion-O (Thundercats)

2. Goku (Dragonball Z)

3. Ryo Sanada, (Ronin Warriors)

4. Bob (Reboot)

5. Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo!)

6. Jean Starwin (Outlaw Star)

7. Joe Shichimura (Cyborg 009)

8. Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)

9. Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

And yes, mine's Toonami themed.

Nine characters, nine other forms. Who would you pick?

-KAMEN RIDE-
 
Last edited by a moderator:
-Garo

-Black RX (and do the original masked Rider right)

-SPD red (just so I can go form ride battelizer)

-Chuck Norris(cause I dont need a freaking reason):castlerock:

-Yusuke Yurameshi

-Tom Morrow from the opening of Toonami

-Ichigo Kurosaki (cause I'm pretty sure hollow form would be a form ride):thumbs:

The last two would be two original characters I have been developing for a while, but in case those dont count

-Bruce Lee

and finally ...

-BARACK OBAMA! (cause NOBODY puts baby in a corner):loltongue:
 
Hmph. Can't be helped then. The characters I'd like to change over to, and the -REASONS- I want to use their abilities...as well as the fact that I can actually picutre myself using those abilities. :)

1. Kabuto (Kamen Rider Kabuto) - Clock Up Ability

2. Master Chief (Halo) - High-Resistance Shields and Durability

3. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - Octocamo Stealth Capability

4. Iron Man Movie Version (Iron Man) - Repulsor Force and Flight

5. Archer (Fate/Stay Night) - Melee/Thrown Weapons and archery

6. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) - High-Agility Sword Combat (Originally wanted Altair from Assassin's Creed, but Ryu has better moves and Solid Snake is the stealthier character)

7. Specter (Specter) - Full range of firearms (includes sniping, which is the MAIN reason I include him here).

8. Not Yet Unlocked

9. Not Yet Unlocked


Of course, the only thing these heroes have in common is that they're all in games (or in the case of Specter, produced by a game company). Will update this list once I find two more 'heroes' worthy of my attention.
 
1. Dragon Shiryu (From Saint Seiya) - The shield and that awesome attacks!!

2. Kuuga - Because hes the bessstttt rider evaah!!

3. Inframan - you know why! Flying punchhh!!

4. Long Jianfei (Buddha's Palm) - A guy from an old kung fu movie who knows this great technique called the palm of buddha

5. Verde (Kamen Rider Ryuki) - I just love his design

6. Gouki (Street Fighter) - because!

7. Wolverine - Because he's the best there is at what he does.

8. Cutie Honey - Because sometimes it would be usefull to henshin into a girl...right?

9. The Monkey King - My favoutite character! hes got so much powers!
 
These:

1. Aka Red (from Bouken VS super sentai)- become other Red senshi
2. Justin Russo (from Wizards of Waverly Place)- mostly for magic
3. G3 (from Kamen Rider Agito)- the form rides are G3-X and G4
4. Zack and Cody (from The Suite Life)- to split myself into two
5. Blue Beet (from Juukou B-Fighter)- form ride is Super BlueBeet
6. Kira Yamato (from Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny)- to pilot his Strike Freedom
7. R1 (from Tomica Hero Rescure Force)- so I can use the rescue machines
8. Den-O (from Kamen Rider Den-O) so I can try all forms

and last but not the least, I know it's weird but I had no choice-

9. HANNAH MONTANA! :laugh:

you know the reason why. quess why.
 
Tokusatsu
AkaRed
Shadowmoon

Anime
YuYu Hakusho's Kurama
Dragonball's Gogeta
DN Angel's Dark
Pokemon's Arceus

Horror
Freddy Krueger
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's Oyashiro-sama
Shinigami's king
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top