If You Owned a Decadriver, who would you Henshin into?

1. Swampert - Pokémon

2. Kamen Rider Torque - KRDK

3. Saitō Hajime - Rurouni Kenshin

4. Swampfire - Ben 10 Alien Force

5. Vampire lord - Yu Gi Oh

6. Kamen Rider Dark Kiva - Kamen Rider Kiva

7. Inferape - Pokémon

8. Wargreymon - Digimon

9. Prowl - Transformers
 
Hell boy if I owned one of those I wouldn't have to pick! The simple & short answer is I'd henshin into everyone at some point or another .... :D I'd more offten than not do blade , hibki & kabuto regularly though gateck as well
 
1. Pain Yahiko (Naruto) - That is the deva Pain and he's godly!!

2. Kabuto - Because he is just awesome.

3. Geki Red - I like Jan! Love Geki Red's amazing nunchucks wielding ^__^

4. Black - He's one of the other century king, Black Sun!

5. Shadow Moon - He's just badass.

6. Delta - Love his design

7. The Silver Surfer - He's one of my favorite Marvel heroes

8. Chalice - Another one of my favorite riders

9. Igniz (KOF 2001) - He's just amazing and so regal looking
 
Sentai:
Shinken Red
Bouken Red
Time Red
Magi Red
Deka Red
Aba Red
Gao Red
Hurricane Red
Kabuto Raiger
Time Fire
Red Racer
Ninja Red
Go Red

Kamen Rider
Kabuto
Agito
Kuuga
Kiva
Faiz

Metal Heroes
Gavan
Shaider
B-Fighter Kabuto, Gattack, Yanma, Min
Blue Beet
Black Beet.
 
-Xatu (Pokemon) Though I like its japanese name better, Neitio. You can see the past with one eye and the future with the other.
-Kamen Rider Smoke, the character I created for one of the forum's RPG years ago.
-KuroBlack, black version of AkaRed.
-Neuro, of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Itadakimasu!
-A combination of Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes. The supreme detective of them all. I'd kick Edogawa Conan's ass.
-Shubalie from Fiveman. Man, that armor was just so incredibly cool.
-Also an original Akugata master (Gekiranger).
 
- Super Sentai -
TimePink
Yellow Four
MagiBlue
Pink Turbo
DekaYellow
HurricaneBlue
BlueSwallow
Go-OnSilver

- Kamen Rider -
Kamen Rider Decade (rather change into silver)
Kamen Rider Amaki
Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Den-O
Kamen Rider Ichigo (The NEXT Ver.)
Kamen Rider Black
Kamen Rider Faiz

- Metal Hero -
Jiban
Gavan

- Anime -
Ayano Kannagi - Kaze no Stigma
Sera - Get Ride! Amdriver
Karen Kouzuki - Code Geass
Akiha Tohno - Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Eclair - Kiddy Grade
Kanu - Koihime Musou
Rin Tohsaka - Fate/Stay Night
Lunamaria Hawke - Gundam Seed Destiny
Suigintou - Rozen Maiden
Mizore Shirayuki - Rosario + Vampire
 
Something I thought of when I was bored.

What if you owned a Real Decadriver, and it gave you the ability to transform into any nine other characters? And when I mean any nine other characters, I mean ANY nine characters from ANYTHING.

Just a reminder >.>
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top