iCarly just owned Kids Television (TV New Record)

Wait a minute, you all like iCarly, but you fuckers hate on Spongebob every chance you get?

What in the ****? :eyebrow:


And I'm sick of everybody acting like Ned's Declassified doesn't exist. >8(
 
Because spongebob used to be legitimately funny, then suddenly becme encredibly dumbastic in the last couple of seasons.

iCarly is still consistently funny, especially any that include the actual iCalry webshow.

MIRANDA Cosgrove is pretty funny.
 
Wait a minute, you all like iCarly, but you fuckers hate on Spongebob every chance you get?

What in the ****? :eyebrow:


And I'm sick of everybody acting like Ned's Declassified doesn't exist. >8(

Because iCarly has actual human beings in the show, It's funny, It's based off a webshow which fuels success right there since nowadays Youtube is all about that.

What does Spongebob bring to the table? a walking talking annoying sponge that lives at the bottom of the sea.

You tell me which is the better show?
 
Spongebob. All fucking day.

Don't get me wrong, iCarly definitely has its moments, but it's just like the other Dan Schneider show, Zoey 101--there's too much forced dialogue and the jokes are very hit-or-miss.
 
Zoey 101 was fail from day one. The characters are annoying and so is Zoey. iCarly has some warm characters discounting Freddie's mom.
 
She was always the best thing about Drake and Josh (aside from the occasional awesome skit), but I don't really like iCarly. Shes kinda cute though (cept for the really annoying voice). The brother in iCarly is cute too.
 
I've never iCarly show, myself, since anything with an extreme lack of guitar soloing/hot blood/explosions/stupid humor doesn't catch my attention, but I can't say that I would've ever expected this. I always just assumed this show was an inferior Hannah Montana clone, and yet it's kicking ass in the ratings. Either this show is bringing something entirely new to the table, or there are just a whole lot more teeny-boppers/pedophiles in the world.

Don't worry, I don't judge :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top