I watched the first 5 episodes of W...

Jacky392000

Active Member
...and find it boring. other than the interesting concept of having 2 people using USB thumbdrives to transform into a single Rider and having the series' Kaijin using the same concept, I find it completely a boring series though better than Decade.
I actually like Phillip's character and I find that he can really act, but again, the other characters are just like repetitive (Shotaro trying to be all badass but is... well, half-boiled and Akiko being a pointless, annoying comic relief)
 
Unheard of! Though. I will agree....the first few episodes were boring. But, once you learn more about the background of the main characters, it gets more interesting.
 
I don't even wanna start with Decade, I wasted about 2-3 precious days of my life on such a crap series and since I'm also not impressed with W, I'm not gonna continue watching it.
 
Skip to 9~12, if they don't appeal to you, Double probably isn't for you at all, but I've thought those were Double at its best. Well those and the second episode in that pappa Kamen Rider arc.
 
I really don't see how the early eps of W are any more boring than the beginning of any Rider series and an top of that there's actually coherent storytelling and good action going on.
 
I'm about 3 episodes into W. I find it hilarious. I don't know how much of it is inentional, but the camp factor is really high. The fights aren't bad either.
 
I'm about 3 episodes into W. I find it hilarious. I don't know how much of it is inentional, but the camp factor is really high. The fights aren't bad either.

Just from what we have seen so far in my opinion I think if you're going to do a Rider show that leans more comedic, W is just a better way to do that and still have it feel like Rider as opposed to Den-O which just goes so far into wackytown that the Rider name is just kinda there because Bandai says so.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top