FF7 I want to see post advent children content as episode or dlc

Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII

mharjoe

New Member
I really loved this remake and I can't wait for the other episodes. Once all the episodes are released though, it will be like the end of Final Fantasy VII. I hope after that they will give us more content about Gaia. I want an event that happened years later. I want to see a more mature Cloud Strife. The way they expand midgar, makes me want to know more about Planet Gaia.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They need to finish all the episodes first before we can ask for new content. For now you should be contented with the midquels we get like the Yuffie DLC.
 
After what happened to Final Fantasy XV, I rather have them finish this whole remake first before they make new content. They did make new content but it is something their budget can afford like the Yuffie DLC.
 
Isn't Advent children years after FInal FInal Fantasy VII? We need to wait for the remake to end before we desire new content.
 
Vote with your wallet by buying all of the Final Fantasy VII content so they will expand on the world more. There is more to explore in the world of Gaia.
 
I am drinking Coca Cola and you just make it come out of my nose. Thinking about it made me laugh
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you are thinking way too advanced. We don't even have episode 2 yet and you are already demanding a sequel that is post episode 4.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top