Someone should create a new Final Fantasy Movie next to the FFVII: Advent Children

That would definitely be a good thing to do for all the lovers of Final Fantasy XV, personally I'm huge fan of FF XV, with Noctis being my favorite character, I will surely enjoy the movie.
Yep and if need be they can also make the cross over episodes too. You can see that some of the time it works out very good in that context. I'd say in such case it's not that bad to work with the new artists and get two universe merged in terms of concept.

Yep and if need be they can also make the cross over episodes too. You can see that some of the time it works out very good in that context. I'd say in such case it's not that bad to work with the new artists and get two universe merged in terms of concept.

Exactly, you are definitely correct. I believe achieving that is very possible should Square Enix look forward to doing it and it's most certainly going to rock the world of every Final Fantasy games fan out there in the world.

I'm with you on this one, I've never been a huge fan of video games turned into movies. They always manage to find a way to screw up.

Yes, that might be true, but not all of them. One successful movie that is based on a video game was Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Why was it successful? The story was well-made, the cast was terrific, and the marketing team did their job well.

If ever a new Final Fantasy movie will be released in the future, it should have a massive marketing campaign. You cannot just rely on fans to do it for you. And please, do not make it an animated one, use real actors and tons of CG to make it epic, like the Marvel movies.

Prince of Persia was an amazing movie I have to give you that, but Hollywood has a long history of turning badass video games into really bad movies. Now if they decide to partner with Marvel Studios and come up with the next Final Fantasy movie, then that would be something that I would pay to go watch.

Prince of Persia was an amazing movie I have to give you that, but Hollywood has a long history of turning badass video games into really bad movies. Now if they decide to partner with Marvel Studios and come up with the next Final Fantasy movie, then that would be something that I would pay to go watch.
This would be a dream come true. If they let Marvel Studios help them make the next Final Fantasy movie I know it is going to among the biggest blockbusters.