Would you like an Advent children game and Post Advent Children episode?

Once all of the episodes gets to be released, I want get more DLC that is post Advent Children. I want to see Cloud and the Gang looking older. I want them to encounter a new threat and protect gaia once again. They like Milking Final Fantasy 7 anyway so extend the world more. Fans already have attachment to these characters.

I would love them to overmilk the cow that Final Fantasy VII once they finished all of the episodes.

Yes I want to see more of the world of Gaia! It is the most fascinating of All Final Fantasy franchise.

Yes but no more clones of Sephiroth, Give us a new threat if they want to continue the saga. The villains of Advent children are some lame Sephiroth clones and we deserve more than that.

ion

I believe that Midgar and the planet called Gaia have more to offer. Cloud and the Gang are such Iconic characters and it will be waste to make them forgotten once the story ended. So After the Remake, The story of Final Fantasy VII needs a sequel.

Imagine Cloud Strife on his 30s with facial hair. I want them to cross that line.