I wanna watch Naruto but don't know where to start

No personal insult meant, but I wouldn't listen to this. Naruto got a lot of haters because so many people liked it. That anime elitest thing where people hate on something because so many people enjoy it.

Naruto's quality...... for myself personally it did overstay its welcome. But for others, they're still enjoying it.

Just make sure you give One Piece a go too. ;)

I can't wait for Shippuden to be dubbed because I hate the fillers personally.

Bones is remaking FMA if I recall.
 
I can't wait for Shippuden to be dubbed because I hate the fillers personally.

Bones is remaking FMA if I recall.

yea, they are gonna remake it,
but I think they are gonna go with the Manga storyline now, cause its a hella of alot diferent then the first FMA
 
CN never owned Naruto. Viz Media currently has the rights, CN just decided to pick up the show to air on its channel. And more than likely, Viz will also license Shippuden.

If you want to start watching Nartuo, you may want to start from the very first episode. Great introduction, and if you start on the later episodes, you may get lost.
 
When watching stuff, I usually start at the beginning/episode one, then watch it all in order. Makes plenty of sense to me anyways.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top