Giant Robo, Kaiketsu Lion Maru, Fuun Lion Maru, Jumborg Ace, Silver Kamen, Space Giants (Magma Taishi), any 70's Kamen, Red Baron(it's subbed R1 you know), Mach Baron, Iron King(subbed R1 also), Tiger 7, I could go on and on :buttrock:

Mad Skillz
It was early 90s, though, so I'd rather not get newer than that.

Akumaizer 3 was pretty amusing after the first episode, so I might just stick to that, I love the radical departure in suit design from most tokusatsu suits.
Watch Kamen Rider V3.
Well I want to stay away from Kamen Rider or Sentai...and I've seen essentially every Kamen Rider series.

It was early 90s, though, so I'd rather not get newer than that.

Akumaizer 3 was pretty amusing after the first episode, so I might just stick to that, I love the radical departure in suit design from most tokusatsu suits.
Well I want to stay away from Kamen Rider or Sentai...and I've seen essentially every Kamen Rider series.

You've seen Godzilla and Gamera movies, right? I know you have. If you haven't, shame on you! ;)

Watching the older Ultra Series goes without saying.

You might also give Osamu Tezuka's Ambassador Magma (AKA: The Space Giants), Giant Robo (Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot), and Spectreman, three tried & true hits in America, a try, if you haven't already.

If you can look around for it, I also recommend the B&W miniseries, Agon the Atomic Dragon. Basically "Godzilla the Miniseries"!

I'd also recommend Tsuburaya's Mirrorman, Fireman, and Jumborg Ace, and their more offbeat shows like Aizenborg and Aztekaiser (the latter created by Gou Nagai). And P-Productions' Lion Maru series, Ironman Tiger Seven, and Electroid Zaborger!

An' that's just a tip of the iceberg!

Eye See You
Watch Kamen Rider V3.

The dude wants something a bit different then Sentai & KR.

He mentioned Winspector. that's not 80's!

Winspector is what he's watched already.

Giant Robo, Kaiketsu Lion Maru, Fuun Lion Maru, Jumborg Ace, Silver Kamen, Space Giants (Magma Taishi), any 70's Kamen, Red Baron(it's subbed R1 you know), Mach Baron, Iron King(subbed R1 also), Tiger 7, I could go on and on :buttrock:

Excellent suggestions, forgot about some of those.

Akumaizer 3 is pretty good but a prewarning on it is that near the end it gets a bit silly, like to the point where you are sitting there feeling ashamed of urself.

Red Baron is probally ur best bet right now, grab the Subbed boxset and enjoy it's fucking awesome.

Kamen Rider Super-1 was good. I haven't watch enough of Sun Vulcan to say whether its good or not, Akumaizer 3 is a good old school show with a good mix of action and comedy. Shaider is good but strange(its like the writers were on drugs or something). If you can find episodes of Blue SWAT, Robot Keiji K, Kikaider, or Jiraiya, I think you might enjoy those.