I submitted my story concepts top the Power rangers audition email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look im not stubborn im trying to make my dreams come true,The reason you people say negative things on my thread is because you don't know that a guy like me needs to make his dream come true well ill find a way to make my dreams come true in the future and not listen to all of you and your remarks whether its difficult or not!

Why on EARTH do you think this matters? The world just doesn't fricking work like that, and you need to wrap your head around this one fact.

I have TONS of Sentai, Kamen Rider and even original Toku ideas filling up the document folder of my laptop, and I haven't the slightest shred of belief that submitting any of those to Toei or Saban or anyone else would guarantee me ANYTHING.

Do you know why?

Because ideas, even really GOOD ideas, only take you so far. Money and hard work is the only thing that will make a difference in the end in deciding whether or not any intellectual property succeeds. That, and credentials that any potential employer can look at and make their judgement based upon.

If you think Saban is going to even CONSIDER your ideas simply because you "have a dream you won't give up on" then no, you aren't stubborn. You're naive, and you're a fool.

Yeah i know its cost big money but i am sure we can ask the mecha makers from toei to make an american made zord for the power rangers season.

How? How are you so sure about this?

Please, I need insight into how your brain is able to come to these conclusions.
 
This whole thread just feels like one huge troll... Why are you guys wasting your time with him? He's obviously not going to listen to a single word anyone says. If you don't feed the trolls they eventually go away =P
 
This whole thread just feels like one huge troll... Why are you guys wasting your time with him? He's obviously not going to listen to a single word anyone says. If you don't feed the trolls they eventually go away =P

Because it's comedy gold, silly :thumbs:
 
Hey, maybe you can be a writer for a Super Sentai / Power Rangers version in India? You definitely need to work on your spelling and grammar.
 
Hey, maybe you can be a writer for a Super Sentai / Power Rangers version in India? You definitely need to work on your spelling and grammar.
Racism...:shakefist
(although I know what you meant)
 
I respect him for not giving up on his dreams, but he needs to understand the mechanics of what he's doing. At this point, it doesn't matter how good or bad his ideas might be- I also have ideas, though mine are, albeigh, more serious & story related- but I know how this show works, as I've also tried to send in ideas before.

You have to be recognized by Saban as a potential, prehired writer. Once there, if you express interest in working on this show, assuming there's an opening, Tzachor might take you on. To get a job as a Saban Writer, you need representation with an agent because so many untalented people send things in, it's just easier to assume any idea that comes through is crap and only pick from those who are proven by Writer's Guild Approved Agents to have actual writing ability. No agent will represent you if you come right out & say "I only really want to work for Saban & write Power Ranger." Because that's too restricted an area to help such a person find work. They will only take on talented, open minded indeviduals who will take most jobs they're approached with, or have a great, original idea for THEIR OWN SCRIPT that they can shop around.

The only option is an internship, again, assuming those are available as Saban. It might also help improving you English, seeing as you're acting like you're only gleaning random information from others' posts.
 
I respect him for not giving up on his dreams, but he needs to understand the mechanics of what he's doing. At this point, it doesn't matter how good or bad his ideas might be- I also have ideas, though mine are, albeigh, more serious & story related- but I know how this show works, as I've also tried to send in ideas before.

You have to be recognized by Saban as a potential, prehired writer. Once there, if you express interest in working on this show, assuming there's an opening, Tzachor might take you on. To get a job as a Saban Writer, you need representation with an agent because so many untalented people send things in, it's just easier to assume any idea that comes through is crap and only pick from those who are proven by Writer's Guild Approved Agents to have actual writing ability. No agent will represent you if you come right out & say "I only really want to work for Saban & write Power Ranger." Because that's too restricted an area to help such a person find work. They will only take on talented, open minded indeviduals who will take most jobs they're approached with, or have a great, original idea for THEIR OWN SCRIPT that they can shop around.

The only option is an internship, again, assuming those are available as Saban. It might also help improving you English, seeing as you're acting like you're only gleaning random information from others' posts.

Is there another option to make my ideas into a reality i mean im from a different country how will i find an agent,I just really want to see it come true,I haven't receive my degree and diploma yet? and 2013 a different power ranger season not based on my idea will be made ,I just wanted it to make it come true ,How?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top