I submitted my story concepts top the Power rangers audition email

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEy guys, I send my two story concepts to the audition,I didnt waant to star in the new power rangers season but i submitted my two story concepts for it, The reason because WHen i saw that there is an audtion at 1950 Sawtelle Blvd Suite 270 at Los Angeles, CA I even saw its email address: PRUSACasting@aol.com,Then i thought to myself Ill send my concept ideas,If those you want to see my concept ideas here they are:

1. Power ranger’s season based on Goseiger .
The season will almost be based on their source material Goseiger which has the angelic theme but it will be different, The rangers will be aliens from a different planet close relating to earth who helps people but remain secret, They protect the earth and their planet from evil invasion beings, One of the evil invader beings (later revealed to be the American counterpart of goseigers enemy Brajira who is a rogue and evil ranger) has destroyed their path that lead to their way to their home planet, Now stranded they are taken shelter by a 10 year old boy who is a best friend of the red ranger and his father. The story will be about them trying to find their way to reach their home, while doing their duties as protectors of earth while trying to find about who destroyed their path to their home world, a comedy relief will be about a press reporter who wants to expose the rangers to the whole world but with comedic results. The robot who is the ally of the current power rangers is the American counterpart of the goseigers robot ally Datas, his robot body in the show will remain Datas Hyper (Datas 2nd form) in this season because it will be ridiculous to show datas first form in the season which has anime eyes, The American counterpart of Datas (in Datas hyper body) will have a combination of C-3PO and alpha, when battle comes he will grow giant. The 6th ranger (American counterpart of goseiknight, who is a robot will not have a civilian identity and will be voiced by sentai actors of this seasons source material such as Yudai Chiba, Kyousuke Hamao, Kento Ono or Katsuyuki Konishi (who may portray as the American counterpart of his role) If they know English.

2. Power ranger’s season based on Gokaiger .
The next season which will be an anniversary season in 2013 will be loosely based on the sentai anniversary season Gokaiger it will not have a pirate theme because it is ridiculous , but there will be difference, The Story will begin in 1993 (which will take place after the episode green with evil: breaking the spell) where an invasion force (who are not rita and lord zed)is conquering the planet and the rangers of 1993 ( the mighty morphin) can’t handle them so zordon send the power rangers from the future and other dimensions from 1996 to 2011 to help them, After the threat is ended with the invaders destroyed, the rangers are victorious but the red ranger of the mighty morphin felt that they will be back, So he and every rangers decided to give half of their powers to a different set of power coins which has the images of the rangers helmets, and have their minds erase from theier battle with the invasion force until they return to conquer earth again. In the present year (2013)The new rangers (who are not pirates like their Japanese counterparts but rebels) from a different planet who are conquered by the invaders from 1993 landed on earth because they are trying to find a source that can defeat them, But the invaders (their conquerors follow them) and locate their headquarters on the moon , Now the rangers must find a source to defeat the invaders by trying to master the powers from previous rangers. My concept will have the rangers morphin device similar to the mighty morphing power rangers morphing device (the belt buckle with coin centre thing)because the coins have the previous rangers helmets imprinted on them, Instead of them turning into previous rangers (like their Japanese counterparts) they will summon them in the form of puppets to control and help the rangers. The sixth ranger will be similar like his Japanese counterpart who is a sentai fanatic but he controls the previous extra rangers as puppets as well. The red ranger’s battelizer will have to be powered by the mighty morphin red ranger coin to space coin by using the shield which absorbs the coins powers. The previous rangers will be cast by their actors from previous series if some didn’t appear they will appear in their costume forms but will be voiced by different actors, The American counterpart of Basco to jolokia the enemy of gokaired will just be an American made evil ranger, his costume will just like the red rangers costume but darker red and has a scar on its visor. The American counterpart of navi gokaigers informant parrot will be replaced by a different type of alpha who will have homages to the original alpha. The ship mecha of gokaiger will not be pirate sailing ship ,but a battleship instead, their cockpit will look similar to a star trek enterprise cockpit and instead of Akared it will have billy or Andros who give the red ranger coins (since he now remembers that the invaders have returned),Because he is either Andros or billys apprentice.

So what do you think of it? do you think each of them will turn into real seasons after i become writer,consultant or director of the show?, in fact i might send some sentai actors to be part of the show as cameo.

Nice post!!
I'm going to give you a bit of advice. I apologize if this sounds harsh.

Never, ever, send unsolicited story ideas to an entertainment company. The company will not use them. Using unsolicited ideas from fans opens companies up to a nightmare of possible litigation. Nobody at Saban will even want to look at your idea for fear of a potential lawsuit. Your audition email is probably going to get thrown in the trash unread.

If you want to explore your ideas for a Power Rangers season, then write a fanfic. Better yet, turn your ideas into an original concept that you could trademark and copyright yourself. Don't send them to Saban, though.

Nice post!!
Also, I'm moving this to the Power Chamber since it seems to fit that section better.

Welcome

Never, ever, send unsolicited story ideas to an entertainment company. The company will not use them. Using unsolicited ideas from fans opens companies up to a nightmare of possible litigation. Nobody at Saban will even want to look at your idea for fear of a potential lawsuit. Your audition email is probably going to get thrown in the trash unread.

If you want to explore your ideas for a Power Rangers season, then write a fanfic. Better yet, turn your ideas into an original concept that you could trademark and copyright yourself. Don't send them to Saban, though.

This, basically.

二番目の翻訳者

This. I came into the thread to say the exact same thing.

You know, except for all those people who got on with different tv companies by submitting scripts for that particular show. Unsolicited.

Yes. It does happen. Not saying that you shouldnt get solicited as best as you can, but its not the be all end all.

Mad Skillz
You know, except for all those people who got on with different tv companies by submitting scripts for that particular show. Unsolicited.
I would imagine cases like this are because someone read a submission they shouldn't have in the first place and rather than like the idea sent in, they liked the style of the writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.