final message to I submitted my story concepts top the Power rangers audition email

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i understand the problem,Its not about whether i make any wrong grammar,its about what i type,But I'll stick to my original grammar as soon as i am about to write a script if Saban or any other entertainment people appreciate some of my ideas,But i write this as a final message to my thread i will no longer get support from people who always use foul mouthed languages and prefer adult oriented series than family oriented series like this site for example .Oh and Keith Justice i appreciate you help but your ideas of improving my version of power rangers is bad and it wasn't like any other power rangers at all.And so i live my message with a a one last note I will never give up and i will "keep on making my dreams come true".

♥Saki-Hime♥
Haiz. You just don't get it do you? I suggest two options for you:
1. Please take some advices from people and improve or
2. Give up, cause you're not gonna make it.
If you stick to your original grammar, I'm pretty sure Saban will not read your "scripts" cause they are a busy corporation and they will not want to waste time to read your stuffs. I gonna stop now and I really hope you will listen. Good luck to you anyway.
P.S: And when did the people here use foul language on you? :(

In Justice, We Trust!
Saban won't even LOOK at your script if you can't even form a proper complete sentence. :nono:

I don't have low self esteem.
I'm sure the only thing Haim Saban would give a damn about is..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0"]Haim Saban: I want my money - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously, why is this not a meme yet!! Do a Sparta remix of it!! Do a Nyan Cat remix of it!! Whatever!! MAKE IT A MEEEEEMMMEEEE!!!!

The Meteor has landed
What!? How did we not help you? We gave you advice, we tried to tell you your ideas can work if you can stop trying to make it look like it's better than Sentai and Power Rangers combined. But, I don't care anymore, if you want to leave this nice, helpful forum then fine but, if you want some 'real' help, go to RangerBoard. I bet they will support your ideas since they are sponsored by Saban (from what I heard)

has left HJU. Not coming back.
kamsasdn13213231, stop. Will you please stop doing that? You've made 5 threads about your story concepts for Power Rangers Audition, now all of them were locked. That's enough.

You've made yourself look pretty stupid. That has been gone too far. Please stop.

1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

this guy......is a troll right? someone this ignorant who ignores fair criticism, acts really dumb......he's just trollin right?...........RIGHT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.