I really want to TRY and enjoy Gekiranger...

PSI Ground

pictures of fish
But when ever I watch it I get like two episodes then it bores me so much I go to try and finally finish Dekaranger (I never finished that simply because I kept forgetting).


I pretty much got the story spoiled too (and even then I thought "meh the story doesn't seem too good after all" after) so...


Do you think I should try to finish it, or watch some other sentai (or an older rider, like Agito or older, even if it's HK subs).
 
But when ever I watch it I get like two episodes then it bores me so much I go to try and finally finish Dekaranger (I never finished that simply because I kept forgetting).


I pretty much got the story spoiled too (and even then I thought "meh the story doesn't seem too good after all" after) so...


Do you think I should try to finish it, or watch some other sentai (or an older rider, like Agito or older, even if it's HK subs).
 
I got bored to the MAX, when I first watched Geki too, honestly I think you should finish it.

It gets juicy, and the action is good. Though the ranger crew are bland. Just look forward to the villain arcs.
 
I agree, the action scenes were quite good.


I've gotten to like 31 and it's just the story is boring for me. The characters are flat (I especially hate the designs of a few also) and... Meh.


I guess I'll try finishing it this weekend.
 
Gekiranger is considered by many to overall be one of the better modern sentai series, though it is all a matter of opinion. I can honestly say when I first saw the Geki costumes I thought "WTF is this", but the series I think is quite good if you go into it open minded. In my opinion Retsu, Ran and Ken are bleh as characters. Gou I only liked because I thought he was cool (but the character overall isn't great either).

The characters in Geki I really like however are Jan, Rio, Mele and Long. If you're at Lesson 31 and still don't like it then you should probably move on.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top