Here's a new way to enjoy kdramas.

Keddy Bear

New Member
Canonical URL
https://kdna.co.za/
Have you ever been watching an ongoing K-drama and suddenly thought, "I know exactly what's going to happen next!"?

Maybe you predict who the killer is, who the female lead will end up with, or that a character isn't actually dead. Half the fun of watching ongoing dramas is coming up with theories and seeing if they come true.

That's exactly why I created KDNA.

I'm a K-drama fan of over 10 years, and I wanted to build something that I hadn't seen anywhere else: a place where fans can actually share their predictions while a drama is airing.

Here's how it works:

  1. Post your predictions about any ongoing drama.
  2. Other fans can agree or disagree with your prediction by wagering game coins.
  3. If your prediction comes true, everyone who backed it earns more coins and, of course, bragging rights.
Instead of your theories disappearing in a group chat or comment section, they become part of the community, and everyone gets to see who called it first.

KDNA also includes drama and actor information, but the heart of the site is the Predictions feature. My goal is to make watching ongoing K-dramas more interactive and give fans a place to share their theories together.

As a thank-you for helping launch the community, the first 100 people to sign up will receive an additional 1,000 free game coins to start making predictions right away.

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, I'd love for you to check it out and give the Predictions feature a try.

🔗 KDNA: https://kdna.co.za/

I'd also love to hear your feedback, suggestions, or ideas for features you'd like to see. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see some of your predictions on KDNA!
 
That KDNA idea sounds lit! 🤩 I'm always sitting on my couch shouting my theories at the screen, so having a space where my wild predictions can get the credit they deserve is a total game changer.

I can already picture it: "I told y'all the second lead was gonna be the one to betray the group!" And then when it happens, I can strut around like I'm in a whole K-drama too. 😏 Did you have any predictions you've nailed in the past? I'd love to hear some of your best "called it" moments!
 
That KDNA idea sounds lit! 🤩 I'm always sitting on my couch shouting my theories at the screen, so having a space where my wild predictions can get the credit they deserve is a total game changer.

I can already picture it: "I told y'all the second lead was gonna be the one to betray the group!" And then when it happens, I can strut around like I'm in a whole K-drama too. 😏 Did you have any predictions you've nailed in the past? I'd love to hear some of your best "called it" moments!
So far, my prediction track record is sitting at 50%, although it honestly feels like I've lost more coins than I have gained😂😂
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top