I know how Shotaro felt:Losing a Best Friend

Your friend didn't really left for South Korea ... he is actually spying on you inside the Xtreme Memory :P

Friend: Why am I wearing this?
Ryatwo: Just wait...let me be the one to close it...
Friend: I'm going to miss my flight.
Ryatwo: Shhhhh
Friend: .....
Ryatwo: ......*close DX Xtreme memory*
Friend: :redface2:

:rofl::rofl: Thanks guys I really needed that cheering up. And to GekiBlack, I really hope he is :P. And Hidden Masta I can really picture that happening with "Cyclone Effect ~Acoustic Version~" playing in the background :bawling:

your bestfriend went to South Korea. my bestfriend went to heaven 2 years ago. and she was my exgirlfriend too.

anyways, there will come a time for the two of you to meet up again. so, just wait for your reunion. :thumbs:

I'm really sorry to hear that man. And thanks for the reassurance that we will someday meet up again. :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
Omg, this thread is hilarious! Minus the dead girlfriend part =/
But OP, i know how you feel, my best friend moved when we were 9 and man did i cry on the car ride home, funny thing is, he moved to the town that we had moved from, so if we hadn't moved, id probably be best friends with him right now lol.
 
Omg, this thread is hilarious! Minus the dead girlfriend part =/
But OP, i know how you feel, my best friend moved when we were 9 and man did i cry on the car ride home, funny thing is, he moved to the town that we had moved from, so if we hadn't moved, id probably be best friends with him right now lol.

That's a shame man, you should've kept in contact with him cause that's what I'm going to do.
 
It's ok dude. You'll see them again someday.

Two of my best friends died last year. One died in a car accident, the other struck by lightning. **** year.

We used to hang out together, three of us.

You don't really get over that kinda stuff, but at least you know that the time you spent meant a lot and it's what you'll remember them by.
 
It's ok dude. You'll see them again someday.

Two of my best friends died last year. One died in a car accident, the other struck by lightning. **** year.

We used to hang out together, three of us.

You don't really get over that kinda stuff, but at least you know that the time you spent meant a lot and it's what you'll remember them by.

Wow that's harsh man, I feel for you. I know I'll meet up with him someday, but those who have gone it's way harder to deal with. But it still sad to know that I'll only get to see in 3 years, but like you said I'll remember the time I spent with him and I'll remember him through that. :thumbs:
 
I haven't lost a close friend that way, but I always cry when I have to say goodbye to people who have been incredibly kind to me.

I cried buckets for reasons I can't entirely explain after one of the refugee families I was tutoring moved away. Also leaving behind the family that ran the apartment complex where I stayed in Japan. (I'm actually crying just thinking about it right now DAMMIT YOU GUY.)
 
I haven't lost a close friend that way, but I always cry when I have to say goodbye to people who have been incredibly kind to me.

I cried buckets for reasons I can't entirely explain after one of the refugee families I was tutoring moved away. Also leaving behind the family that ran the apartment complex where I stayed in Japan. (I'm actually crying just thinking about it right now DAMMIT YOU GUY.)

Sorry for bringing back a repressed memory mate :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top