When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I don't suppose you'd be interested in trading for these would you? I have Justirisers dubbed in English. :) As well as a ton of other stuff.

Have you considered you and mister Jphn be interested in figuring out how to rip and possibly torrent both Justirisers & Gransazers?

Think of it as bettering the community if you will......

Have you considered you and mister Jphn be interested in figuring out how to rip and possibly torrent both Justirisers & Gransazers?

Think of it as bettering the community if you will......

I'd be more than happy to do that. Question though: Is this Jphn guy still on this forum?

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I have episode 1-13 English Dubbed of Gransazers, can anyone help me find episode 14-End in English?

I actually really like the English Gransazer dub, theres a lot worse out there for sure. The English announcer for Gransazer just sounds so awesome!!!!!!!!

Id like to find the remaining English dubbed episodes so I can put the English audio track over the nice Japanese DVD picture. That way it will be the best English version available. To date the only English Gransazer episodes floating around are from VCD or home recordings. Quality is not the best, so Id like to make it better. :)