I have a question about kamen rider blade item

You should be contacting the sellers on eBay and asking them this. Seeing as how they're actually selling the items that you're thinking of buying, they will be better suited to answer your questions than we would be.
 
You should be contacting the sellers on eBay and asking them this. Seeing as how they're actually selling the items that you're thinking of buying, they will be better suited to answer your questions than we would be.

Not really In most cases the fans know more than sellers & give better answers because of that. :S with most ebay sellers the answers vary depending on there intelligence & there lazy-o-meter :P With cwk2002 though he should be good to go! I've never brought but do remember asking them stuff and being happy with the answer.


& I got to say thank you for posting asking about this! I've asked around here about if there are any actual rider belt buckles that are actual buckels but no one seemed to know :S It just sucks they are not painted & have no color though! I wonder how hard it would be to custom these to be show accurate
 
Not really In most cases the fans know more than sellers & give better answers because of that. :S with most ebay sellers the answers vary depending on there intelligence & there lazy-o-meter :P With cwk2002 though he should be good to go! I've never brought but do remember asking them stuff and being happy with the answer.


& I got to say thank you for posting asking about this! I've asked around here about if there are any actual rider belt buckles that are actual buckels but no one seemed to know :S It just sucks they are not painted & have no color though! I wonder how hard it would be to custom these to be show accurate
Yeah I know they just seem nifty. The difference between this and the normal buckles is it's pure silver colored. I was just curious since they seem to be special in a way. They have a few of blade's buckle on sale seprately for like ten bucks. I was just curious incase I got the urge to buy them in the future.
And yeah Ex Japan I would buy a blade belt but I'm defintely out of cash for it right now. I still have to pay for the shipping of the two items I already bought from you. :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top