I am officially leaving this fandom forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Even so, Ultraman never gets nearly as much attention by fansub groups. Only events, like Ultraman films and TV specials get widely subbed. . .

It's very rare to find series subbed. And classic series are actually easier to find than newer ones sometimes, too.
 
^Now that sucks! Why is it that only Super Sentai and Kamen Rider with a few others out there gets the "special subbers's treatment" now? Oh man! Tsurubuya and Toho better act and fast with promotin' their shows or else SS X KR/MR (Shoot! Not Saban's Masked Ruydur. I mean MASKED RIDER SERIES) continues to become the dominant "subber's favorite".

And seriously, we must continue to spread the toku justice.
 
You gotta understand, it'll probably never happen! I mean, Ultraman Tiga failing on Fox was because lack of effort or promotion. So because of that, another Ultraman series probably won't get another chance for years, if ever.

Thus, Sentai series, and ones similar to it, will always be bigger with U.S. audiences. But as I was tellin Jedib the other day: In Japan, Ultraman is more popular and generally makes more money yearly. I mean look at Super Ultra 8 Brothers. That film's take at the box office eclipsed anything from KR or SS films in recent years. So even though the love for Ultraman may be sparse in the U.S., us fans break even. :coolshades:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top