HP: Deathly Hallows - Talk Up! (previously "Did any one pre-order...?") [SPOILERS]

Today's the last day to pre-order at Bordersstores.com. I suggest to get to it if ya wanna read the big finale.

I remembered last night so I pre-ordered my copy. Now it's just nearly a week away.....

I pre-ordered it about a month ago at the local Barnes and Nobel. I'm gonna have to have a family member pick it up for me though, since it comes out while I'm at Otakon.

Banned
Pre-ordered about seven months ago (around XMas). It's like $18 at BN (I have a membership card since I buy way too many books).

Mad Skillz
^ Ditto. Planning to use that last bit of summer to read it before heading back to school and stuff.

the baddest *****
I preordered mine in February. The moment my store allowed reservations on the book, I jumped on it.

Can't say as I have, course I havn't read any of the HP books.... something about a demonic witchcraft practicing pannsy brit with too little guts to tap the @$$ of that hot chick!

I wanna fly high....
I believe the local Books-A-Million is still taking pre-orders. I might make one once I get some money.

Red Falcon
I preordered mine online in March. But i had to convince my dad who hates to use his credit card. But i told him that the Harry Potter book can be my (belated) birthday present so he finally relented....