How would one Audition for Power Rangers?


Oh ok. Good luck with these projects. I'd definitely watch of course.
 
Kiss goodbye to any potential acting career if you get the role!

Sounds like this is suicide career, eh? Why would you saying that, hmm? Come on, he's young, he has that wonderful potential acting career to taking any playing role in various projects!
 
Sounds like this is suicide career, eh? Why would you saying that, hmm? Come on, he's young, he has that wonderful potential acting career to taking any playing role in various projects!

I don't doubt that, but Power Rangers tends to be more of a career killer than a career starter. Of course there are exceptions, but the general rule is you're not seen after PR. And let's be honest, not many people see you in PR.
 
I don't doubt that, but Power Rangers tends to be more of a career killer than a career starter. Of course there are exceptions, but the general rule is you're not seen after PR. And let's be honest, not many people see you in PR.

So, you're saying that Kivat won't be hired to playing most, powerful role in the future if he's getting this role for being a black ranger, eh? And one thing I can agree with you, you're right about that, not many people see actors/actress in PR.
 
I don't doubt that, but Power Rangers tends to be more of a career killer than a career starter. Of course there are exceptions, but the general rule is you're not seen after PR. And let's be honest, not many people see you in PR.

That's true though. But I guess the few that do have good careers after PR just have bigger drives and persistence then the others.

Many probably said "I tried it, it was fun while it lasted, now back to real life."

When there are others who actually want to act for a living.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…