How was Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo-V to you?

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
gogov.jpg

What are your thoughts on this sentai? Did you find everything about it very entertaining?
 
Last edited:
IT'S GREAT.

I didn't finish it but I effing love it. I'm not usually one for watching things raw but GoGoV was definitely an exception.
 
It was pretty awesome, I love the rescue themes in shows like this, so that's a definite plus. I wasn't too fond of the first couple of episodes, but it really began to stand out before too long.
 
I enjoyed every second of it, and I'm hoping that any fansub group will eventually put this series into consideration.
 
It was a good show. I really liked how both the heroes and villains were siblings who had to depend on each other when their parents weren't around to take care of them. Made them seem a lot more tight-knit.
 
I thought the cast for the Tatsumi siblings had great acting, they could really act as if they were really siblings.
the storyline is not as good as Lightspeed Rescue, but it's still cool.
anyway, GoGoFive is my 2nd favourite Sentai after Jetman! :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top