Hottest Kamen Rider (in Human form of course! :D)

Kamen+Rider+1+(transfor).jpg

1971



2mmb9u1.jpg

2009

immortalman.jpg

1974
77727201007010435211001.jpg

2010

14o9mpw.jpg


I also posted this on kitsub's facebook:

Am I the only one who thinks that Showa riders were hotter than those on Heisei? :sweat:

Since I've watched Kamen Rider by kitsubs and watching clips on youtube. They're really handsome and I miss the handsome manly looks in Kamen rider series :buttrock: (especially Minami Kotarou and ZOs clothing style)
 
I just not use to boys whose style is near to girls. Showa riders don't have too much facial hair for me. I agree with you that I don't really like men with facial hair or with beard. ;)
 
I just not use to boys whose style is near to girls. Showa riders don't have too much facial hair for me. I agree with you that I don't really like men with facial hair or with beard. ;)

I can cope with Date's designer stubble (I think his actor is very good-looking) but generally, no beards for me :laugh:
 
Philip, Yuri, Date, Hajime....

Heisei it is.

[HIDE]
o049104861297616212796.jpg
[/HIDE]

Wish he had hair like that on the show. Apparently you can improve on perfection.
 
I can pick a side cause I like all the actor and actress Kamen Rider Series
I don't cause if they are from Showa or Heisei cause all long as they where in any Kamen Rider Series or Movie they are cool to me
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top