I have no power, only the god of Friendship and Unity has power and he overpowers your god of sins!

Oh and you can't undo brainwashing, there is no brainwashing.

And seriously stop it with the Kivat Clones, there's too many Kivats out here staring at Yui, going "MINE MINE MINE!"

Oh and Black Beet decided he's your foe again and unites with me and gives me his changer so I'm Black Beet, but then I decide to send the powers to another dimension because his powers are nothing to do with Unity and Friendship.

*MAGISHINE SHOWS UP AND CREATES DARK WOLZARD WHO I UNITE WITH USING HIS DARK MAGIC TO LOCK

US IN THE STRANGE WORLD*

C'MON REDRYUURANGER11 YOU AND ME RIGHT NOW!

and i also have black beet's changer, i know if i use it i'll turn evil, but as long as love fuels my battle i'll be able to fight the black commander's claim over my mind

Blazing Soul!
GoseiGold fighting thin air because he keeps seeing hallucinations of enemies that aren't there while Kivat and Yui chill in another thread.

And honestly this thread isn't even the GoseiGold vs Kivat thread anymore, for shame :D

SORRY!

Blazing Soul!
My answer is true though hehe. :D Which further proves GoseiGold is hallucinating while Kivat and Yui is far, far away.

(I'm starting to wonder if the way this thread is going if it should really be in this category)

Welcome
No one wants anything to eat?Fine then...

*Gets out Tensouder*
Summon: North Korea Header

GoseiGold fighting thin air because he keeps seeing hallucinations of enemies that aren't there while Kivat and Yui chill in another thread.

And honestly this thread isn't even the GoseiGold vs Kivat thread anymore, for shame :D

SORRY!

DAMMNIT REDRYUURANGER11, QUIT WITH THE TRICKERY I'LL USE THE BLACK COMMANDER NOW!

JAKOU!

Pimp Robot
scaled.php