Hottest Kamen Rider (in Human form of course! :D)

Kamen+Rider+1+(transfor).jpg

2mmb9u1.jpg

immortalman.jpg

77727201007010435211001.jpg

14o9mpw.jpg

I also posted this on kitsub's facebook:

Am I the only one who thinks that Showa riders were hotter than those on Heisei? :sweat:

Since I've watched Kamen Rider by kitsubs and watching clips on youtube. They're really handsome and I miss the handsome manly looks in Kamen rider series :buttrock: (especially Minami Kotarou and ZOs clothing style)

I just not use to boys whose style is near to girls. Showa riders don't have too much facial hair for me. I agree with you that I don't really like men with facial hair or with beard. ;)

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I just not use to boys whose style is near to girls. Showa riders don't have too much facial hair for me. I agree with you that I don't really like men with facial hair or with beard. ;)

I can cope with Date's designer stubble (I think his actor is very good-looking) but generally, no beards for me :laugh:

Knegative

Just 'Neg' will suffice.
Philip, Yuri, Date, Hajime....

Heisei it is.

[HIDE]
o049104861297616212796.jpg
[/HIDE]

Wish he had hair like that on the show. Apparently you can improve on perfection.

hmf_master

"Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"
I can pick a side cause I like all the actor and actress Kamen Rider Series
I don't cause if they are from Showa or Heisei cause all long as they where in any Kamen Rider Series or Movie they are cool to me

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Cherry

A girl of divergent opinions.
Gotta go with Heisei. I'm just not a fan of the oyaji type.

Out of all of them? Phillip, of course. :drool: Though Eiji and Gentaro aren't half bad either. :wub: