Rider Champion
D-Lord woke up form his nap in his room due to the announcement from the Captain "Huh! aww man i was just about to fall completely doze off this stinks" he lazily said as he got up from his bed and got ready to get to his station. as he got out of his cabin he saw many of the ships crew running around to get to there stations, thinking that it was a real emergency he also started to get a move on.

while walking to his stations he remembered something he forgot which was his station he felt a surge panic through running around trying to think of where he was suppose to be. Just then another crew member passed by and so he decided to ask the person "ummm excuse me would you happen to know what station i'm suppose to go to?"

(anyone can come in and answer the question for me)

>.
When he was made privy to his disappearing uniform he literally jumped in a state of panic. Almost before his feet hit the ground he was moving through the door looking for a place to hid before anyone could find him and kick him out into the black abyss that is outer space.

G.K.: What the hell null.....WHAT...THE...HELL?

DR. Null: I warned about your obscene alcohol.

G.K.: Like hell. You did that to me on purpose.

Dr. Null: And what if I did?

G.K.: Really.....Now?! I'm running for our damned life you decide you're gonna get all threatening now?

Dr. Null: Oh? What makes you think that was a threat.

G.K.: It's that damn tone of.....thought you use every time you say some crap like that. Every time you pull that crap you try to go scanners on my ass and melt my eyeballs!

He was so engrossed in the internal conversation that he didn't notice the Crew member approaching him with a question. Had he seen the man. Even a split second earlier. He might have been able to avoid colliding with him. He went barreling into the stranger at full speed. The momentum carried him forward, causing him to roll ahead a few feet after hitting the ground.

Rider Champion
As D-Lord was approaching the crew member he saw that the officer did not look well and was not able to walk properly, just as D-lord had asked his question the officer turned around in an estranged way and collided straight in to him causing D-lord to fall over on to the floor.

"Ouch what the hell do you think your doing, are you drunk or something, or is that how you reply to a person asking you a question?" D-lord asked in an annoyed way as he got up. he then looked at the man more closely seeing that the man had no uniform on he became suspicious.

"Wait a minute your not wearing a uniform, that must mean your a stow-away, just who are you in fact?"

Kryptonian Pride
daft stumbled onto the bridge and headed towards his seat at the front of the ship. "Prepare for light speed in 20 seconds." he mumbled.

"Mr. BLUE, are you drunk?" Captain Keith asked suspiciously.

"No, sir. I'm just a little buzzed." daft replied as he randomly punched buttons on the console. This caused the ship to nearly collide with another ship before jumping to light speed and heading for a planet.

The Dopant Hunter
Kry felt the ship move and the precise point which they jumped and braced himself.
the inertia dampeners and general technology that keeps people from being splattered against at wall when warped to light speed helped- but nothing can be perfect and kry felt the counter top of the bar dig into his gut. "oof! Should have seen that comming..." Kry lamented as he got up and walked out into the corridor "Come Hunty." and at Kry's command the short staff levitated up and followed him out the door.

>.
Dr. Null: Busted!

G.K.: Eat a dick Null!!

He had to get away from the stranger fast. He peeled himself off the floor and took off. Moving as fast as his drunken state would allow. Which unfortunately for him wasn't very fast.

Rider Champion
"OYE!!! get back here i'm not done with you yet" D-Lord said as he chased him down the hallway trying to catch up with the drunk stow away, seeing that it would be very easy to catch the stow away since he wasn't completely in his senses D-Lord slowed down a little .

Kryptonian Pride
"Alright then. Course set for the Surtur system. Auto-pilot engaged. I'm gonna go lie down." daft said, performing each of these actions in succession. He got up and, the eyes of Captain Keith on him, headed for the way out. On his way out, he accidentally ran into G.K. and D-Lord and almost fell over. I really need to watch out for people more. daft thought as he headed for his personal quarters. He really needed some sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large, red spaceship hovered in space, cloaked, watching the S.S. HJU whizzing by. On board, several reptillian creatures bustled around, not doing anything in particular. A hissing voice came over their comm system.

"Draga interceptor 3540, prepare for light speed, and mid-light speed boarding and attack." The ship immediately sped toward the HJU, and was cloaked all the time.

The Dopant Hunter
Kry felt a shot of electricity shoot down his spine as he was walking along. The effects of the prolonged use of the Hunter memory were manifesting...

"..." Kry kept silent but walked at a faster pace, he glanced at at directory for the ship and legged it to the closest observation deck.

The Meteor has landed
Savior was running some tests on the tracking systems when he saw another ship following the S.S HJU. At first, he thought it could be just a searcher ship from another planet but, it seem to be following the ship wherever it went.
" Maybe its lost........oh well, whatever it is it can wait. Doru-kun, let's get some popcorn from the kitchen, I feel like caramel today" Oh the way, he past Kry and draft and did a quick salute to each of them before going into the kitchen.