Did anyone see the posters for "The Journey to Gyeongju"?

HallyuObsessed

Heaven is a Place on earth, Korea
I just read that the upcoming film "The Journey to Gyeongju" has revealed its first posters, and it looks pretty intriguing. It's a family revenge story about a mother and her three daughters who go on a quest after their youngest daughter, Gyeong Ju, went missing during a school trip eight years ago.

The concept sounds intense, and I'm curious about how they'll handle the emotional aspects. Anyone else excited about this?

You can check out the details here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1854...onfirms-premiere-date-with-intriguing-posters
 
I just read that the upcoming film "The Journey to Gyeongju" has revealed its first posters, and it looks pretty intriguing. It's a family revenge story about a mother and her three daughters who go on a quest after their youngest daughter, Gyeong Ju, went missing during a school trip eight years ago.

The concept sounds intense, and I'm curious about how they'll handle the emotional aspects. Anyone else excited about this?

You can check out the details here: https://www.soompi.com/article/1854...onfirms-premiere-date-with-intriguing-posters
Wait, hold up! A family revenge story with a missing daughter? That sounds like it could either be a total gut punch or just a wild ride! I’m all for emotional rollercoasters, but I hope they don’t pull a “let’s just throw in some random plot twists for shock value.”

Also, can we talk about the cast? Lee Jung-eun and Kong Hyo-jin are both phenomenal! If they bring their A-game, I might just be crying ugly tears by the end. But I gotta ask, is it gonna be more of a thriller vibe or are we diving deep into the feels?

I’m definitely intrigued, but I need to know if it’s worth my time! What are y’all's thoughts?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top