HJU Radio: Girls in Trouble, Session #3

Keith Justice

New Member


Podcast: Play in new window | Download


The Ladies of Justice return with a new warrior joining the fight! General geekery, impressions of OOO’s and some Goseiger abound in this episode. Click on and enjoy!

Our ragtag group of guest hosts are as follows:
Fangire Queen
Blade Dancer
Lynxara
angelicnoir
*Graphic by Ragna D BloodEdge
 
OMG.
I Love you guys! You banter and talk so naturally. If it was not for FQ's lower Fidelity i would think your all in the same room! And your voices are sexy!

Interesting opinions on Gosei and OOO. I don't agree with all of them, but i did enjoy hearing your reasoning.

I was surprised to here Angie drop the F-Bomb over 5 times......it was......unsettling to know she is capable of such profanity. :laugh:

This was my first GiT, and i loved it!
 
Nice to listen to, great job.

Like MS I enjoy your opinions even if I might not agree with them all.
 
Sorry for my horrible audio! I still don't have a good mic yet :( GOnna be grabbing one this weekend!


OMG.
I Love you guys! You banter and talk so naturally. If it was not for FQ's lower Fidelity i would think your all in the same room! And your voices are sexy!

Interesting opinions on Gosei and OOO. I don't agree with all of them, but i did enjoy hearing your reasoning.

I was surprised to here Angie drop the F-Bomb over 5 times......it was......unsettling to know she is capable of such profanity. :laugh:

This was my first GiT, and i loved it!

Thanks! Glad you liked it! And glad you disagree too really. Not everyone should be agreeing with everything lol Angie is absolutely hilarious, i love co-hosting with her.

Oooooooh you shouldn't have called out FK about that, Lauren :169:

LOL It's all in good fun :laugh:

Nice to listen to, great job.

Like MS I enjoy your opinions even if I might not agree with them all.

Thanks thanks and i totally know that most don't agree. That's the point of dicussion ^^
 
I want an Angelicnoir action figure now :laugh:

Nice job you gals!

Thank so much! I'd totally want an action figure set of all of us!

---

BTW Here's some of the things I was mentioning in the podcast...

My puppy Rider
26887_383705807393_716182393_5438624_572369_n.jpg


And here's a promo for The Jeff Lewis 5 Minute Comedy Hour (Vork from The Guild):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5A4GgYDoU8"]YouTube - Jeff Lewis 5-Minute Comedy Hour Promo #2[/ame]

And here's my friend LinzerDinzerTV and the vid that inspired the "Love Means Honesty" segment
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8JcBpV2GE"]YouTube - JYJ Ayyy Girl Music Video Review - JYJ Video Contest #2 Entry #LoveMeansHonestyJYJ[/ame]

and i actually don't have the gif that was making us laugh uncontrollably. I'll have to get it from Angie lol
 
I know I'm gonna catch flack for this, but there was only one thing about this Podcast I didn't like, the editing. Don't get me wrong, Inui does a good job, but there were times where reactions were off and people started to ask a question and the person started to answer said question before the question was finished. And don't give me "You don't know what goes into editing so **** off." because I do know what goes into it. I was planning on doing that for a living, and if my laptop was running, I would be able to do such things.

Anyways, I have a question for Angie, Where in Upstate NY was this book taking place and where can I find it?! I must know!! *eye twitch*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top