[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Princess of Equesteria
Taking only a single step forward it had occurred to Zelda there being a small snag in her plan. Exactly how would she know where to find them? It was not like they had left any indication of their current whereabouts behind for her to track them down. More importantly if she did know their whereabouts how to get back to Earth. Looking outside the Rabbit Hutch bite down upon her lower lip harder in frustration not favoring unable help them. Breathing in deeply Zelda tried to calm down and focus maybe having overlooked something of importance that might help.

After few moments of contemplation pulled away from the viewed stared at the console few feet away before smacking herself in the face. “Baka†Zelda muttered to herself, “If the Astro Switch Kaban can charge the Astro Switches and various functions….†Quickly lifted the case onto her right arm opening, “…then it might be able to communicate from here with the others. In theory….â€

"thats one small step into the locker, and one free admission for the HJU base. Oh, uhh is that Aliah, the guy yelling at what looks like a dark kiva belt?"

Shanti could only grin at Jake's faltering introduction, his confusion perfectly clear.

Stepping around Jake for the time being; Shanti walked behind Aliah and calmly smacked him on the back of the head.

Aliah jumped at the sudden hit; nearly dropping the belt. Reflexively he turned to attack, raising his left hand.

Shanti knew Aliah more that well enough to get his attention. As she watched his left hand fly up Shanti calmly met it, pressing her palm against his and began to speak:

Soul to Soul and Heart to Heart;
Forever One and Eternally Two;
So Rise the Beasts of Life and Death;
From Their Cursed Slumber;
The One Whom Death Avoids;
Stands Within The Shadows;
The Blackened Heart Beats;
and Once More the Arrow Flies;

At that moment Aliah began to speak as well, their voices now in perfect synch. Their eyes closed:

The Dark King Wakes;
Shattering the Seal;

Standing Alone it Seems;
To Act the Knight Eternally;
Forever Guarding the Living Seal;
For The Dark King Knows;
The Unspoken Joke and Smiles....

At that very moment Aliah's left hand began to burn as the Symbol of the King appeared. Mirroring his King; Shanti now holds the Queen. Though her Symbol rapidly faded as a new voice broke their trance.

"KING! You've returned!" The Black Kivat, Kurovat, cried in joy. Metal wing-beats echoed as he circled the pair. "I'm so glad to see you both!"

The Dark Kiva belt vanished; automatically merging with Aliah. His eyes flashed crimson for a moment. Shanti smiles and steps back; slumping down into a nearby chair.

"Welcome Back...." She whispered tiredly "Dark Kiva... King and Keeper once more."

--------------------------

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Works been hectic. The Poem (though not very good) does describe Shanti and Aliah's situation very accurately. It was a random thing that wrote itself as I went :laugh:)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Oh, ****. i forgot to empty to taros out of my body." Jake said, taking the belt off his body, exiting climax form as the taros got fell out of Jake's body. Momotaros hit his head on a chair. Kintaros was most likely asleep. Ryuutaros hopped to his feet and Urataros fell to the floor on his ass.

"Jeez Jake. ouch my head." Momotaros said all pissed off as usual, Jake could tell he would be his usual self from there.

"Kivat?" Urataros said pointing at the talking bat flying around in the room.

The Meteor has landed
"Shoot! And now Dark Kiva? Oh man, alright then as long we can keep him from not transforming we should be good. Hey Jake can you hear me? I need your help on making sure that black bat doesn't get near that man. If he does, let's just say get ready for the world's end. I will be there to help soon, my Belt is at 70% currently. Until then, hold on!" Drake said through the headset as he continued to monitor the battle that was going. Having to hear what sounded like someone talking to themselves, he turned around to see who it was "Hmm? Zelda, what are still doing here? I thought you left with the others? Although I guess it is good thing you are here, I got some new Switches for you to use."

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Drake, I dont think we need to worry about Dark Kiva, from what i learned these past few hours on this crazy adventure, is just because a rider was evil on the show, doesnt mean the people using that rider's very belt in our world will be evil. Besides, i can tell he is on our side because he couldn't have gotten in here without saying his HJU user name for admission." Jake explained to Drake Via K-taros.

"So, i take it you are Dark Kiva. Nice to meet you. My name is Jake." Jake greeted Aliah. the taros got up from the floor after they fell from the climax form De-Henshining "And you should know my four Imagin there."

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda scratched the side of her face with one finger blushing, “I wanted to learn further what exactly the Nadeshiko Driver, Astro Switches and Astro Switch Kaban can do exactly.†Lowering her hand back down, “It never fails whenever I find something fascinating tend to tune out the world around me.†Chuckling nerviously walked over towards Drake, “Whatever happened I feel kinda guilty not everyone had left, but I wanted to be more helpful than rush into things. What happened?†Zelda sat down across him eyes more open, “New Switches? Sweet! If they’re anything like the ones I have now cannot wait to try them out.â€

When time permitted Zelda made a mental note to learn what she can about her new powers and focus helping the others out. “Are they okay?â

The Meteor has landed
"Huh, oh the others. They are fine for now, however I'm am worried about our new...member. He holds the power of Dark Kiva, in which might be unstoppable. I'm worried that if he becomes Dark Kiva....he might not be in control of what he is doing. But, you worry about that later for now I want you to try these two Switches." Drake said as he takes two Circles switches from the Switch Board. These Switches were different however, for these were "States Switches, these are what you call Power-Ups or Form Changers. The yellow one here is the Elec Switch. Just like it is called, it can give you Electric attacks as well as a Blunt Sword that call channel those powers. The red one is the Fire Switch. Just like Elec, it can give fire powers and a auxiliary weapon that has two modes. One is to spread fire and fire attacks alike. And the other is to stop the fire from spreading." Drake had explained about each Switch. "However, I'm not sure if you can use them. The Nadeshiko Driver is more like a Beta version of the Fourze Driver so, it might be able to bring the full potential of the Switches. Or worse, it might destroy the Driver itself. So in that case, use these Switches for emergencies only. Got it memorized?" Cautioned Drake.

"Now as for where to test them...there's a testing chamber over there by the control panel. Transform in there and try the Switches out. The chamber has some kind of device that takes away excessive Cosmic Energy, so you should be safe while testing those two out." Drake pointed out. "Not to mention, I can use the extra Cosmic Energy to charge the Birth Driver faster." Drake said in his thoughts.

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga exited from the sidecar before reverting his transformation.

"Aliah is Dark Kiva?" Saito frowned, "That implies that he's Fangire, specifically King. I'm honestly glad that he hasn't tried to kill all of us yet like the original King."

Turning to Zelda, he sent her a cautious glance. "Keep in mind, using the State Switches will put you into unimaginable pain for a couple of seconds. As long as you can bear it though, the switches will increase your power exponentially. However..." Saito added glancing at the board. The 40th switch slot remained empty unlike the others. "Hopefully we'll be able to find the Cosmic Switch soon. But I can't be sure if the Nadeshiko Driver will be able to handle it."

Princess of Equesteria
A new member had had been found brought a smile across her face till Drake’s concern look etch across his face upon mention the user holding the power of Dark Kiva. Now there was another Kamen Rider Series right up Zelda’s alley, but then again the young blue-hair buxom woman was a complete fan of all the Kamen Rider Series truthfully. There was reason for their shared concern chose hold onto hope that not being the case reminded what Kivat-bat the 2nd had done in one episode. Disgusted with the King’s method the Kivat II offered Otoya his powers to become Dark Kiva. It was that Zelda wanted more to believe that this new user wield the power accordingly. Zelda nodded briefly getting the gist of the two States Switches as they were passed over to her hands. “I appreciate both you concern guys†holding both switches in one hand, “, but there’s an old saying that I’ve placed as one of my fundamentals in life. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained. While I’m not dissing the cautionary advice guys I want to push my own limitations and that means taking a giant step forward.†Giving them a peace sign.

“We shall find out when we’ve cross that road than won’t we?†Zelda smirked, “Maybe it is my natural hyperness talking here cannot help feel ecstatic to test these out.†Bending over Zelda removed the belt from the Switch Kaban Case making her way over to the chamber.

The Meteor has landed
"Oh right then, transform in the chamber so we can begin testing. Now remember, if you start a bit weird, let the feeling flow to you. You are going need to do that if you want to activate the Switch." Drake said as he walked towards the control. He went towards the chair next to the panel and began redirecting the flow of Cosmic Energy from the chamber to his Belt. "There, now when she transform and begins the testing, my belt will charger 20% faster than usual" Drake said in his thoughts. "Oh right then , you ready?"