HJU: All For Great Justice(Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaen: Sorry for thinking you were a douche. HAHA just kidding bro, I don't think you and me ever went at it. Your a chill dude. No wait, sorry for the whole banner deal for the site. Yeah, that was my bad :sweat: But your my mod and what not. So, I have to like you I guess, :loltounge:

I swear my eyes bugged when Instarted to read that. O.O

lol, the banner thing wasn't that big of a deal. XD, no sweat.
 
I have good news and bad news

Good News: My computer is fixed.

Bad News: It is not internet-ready yet, so I have to use this laptop for another day or two. >:( :shakefist
 
It's good it got fixed. :D

I gotta stop watching different KR series, because now I wanna switch one of my characters to Kick Hopper =.=
 
okay, wow haven't been online in a while.
ANYHOO
Okay, so seeing as this RP is dead I figured it would be better to just end it rather than seeing my plan collapse upon itself halfway through.
So quick show of hands, who would rather just say the good guys won and get started on the new RP?
 
Riders or not, I'm just saying there shouldn't be any more HJU RPs for awhile...pretty sure everyone's here sick of it.

either way, you can count me out of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top