HJU: All For Great Justice(Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DK is right... the idea has overstayed it's welcome and it's becoming stale with the theme being overused. A discussion about a new fresh concept wouldn't hurt, but as stated earlier, I wouldn't wanna rush into another RP so soon.

I say... just take the remaining characters that are active, and end it. Who ever was left NPC should just fade into obscurity in the battle with Chaos.
 
I wonder who said that the RP Sequel was a bad idea.......hmm......and who was right? HEHEHE:169:

But I agree with DK and Duel, it definetly was over used. I mean the first one should have been the last. I am not being a dick, but it really should have just ended there, because it was starting to get old in the first RP, even though we had so many members at the end, we lost so many as well. I just think the whole HJU RP should end.

Oh, and to sure everyone of this. RK, you are a great friend, but this is to be said:

You are no longer aloud to create any more HJU RPs. I created the first one, and thus, anything with the HJU RP all runs back to me. You can continue to say that 'if it wasn't for me, matrix, there wouldn't be a HJU RP' when I have constantly said, KEITH was the one who gave me the idea. (though, he says he does not remember)

If there is another HJU RP, I assure you all, it will be created by me, or no one else. And that is final. And with that said, no more HJU RPs for awhile maybe never. I am done with RPs in whole for awhile, so it would take a lot for me to make another one.
 
wow, its awesome how quickly you assumed it would be an HJU RP.
Hell, no, it's an RK RP.
anyway,...yeah where are the people who matter (no offense to you guys but...yeah...)
 
I think that anything with the HJU RP, including an RP with HJU characters, needs to be held off. THe whole idea was worn out towards the end of the first one, and throught the sequel. I just think we should end this now like DK and Duel have suggested, and just start anew
 
Personally, I think we should wait a year or so before starting any more HJU Rps.


And even then, I think we should start it ONLY if we can somehow get the original gang that played it all the way through back together.
 
Totally agree with DK. RK, if you do your so called, 'RK RP' If I am thinking of the right idea, you want all the HJU rpers to play there HJU character? So it may be YOUR RP, but in the end, it is still an HJU RP.

I say we take a vote on it. Who says to end HJU RP or anything HJU RP related all together?

I vote we do.

Yes:1
No: 0
 
To be fair matrix, you really can't stop people from using their characters in other peoples RPs. I for one liked Koumori so I'm going to be using her whenever I possibly can. But I vote for yes, let HJU take a hiatus for awhile.
 
No NO no not what I meant from like stopping them. I mean stopping them from going to OTHER HJU RP related, like RK's RP. MY bad if I made it seem like that :sweat:

Yes:2
No:0
 
totally agree with DK.
I've used RK for so many RP's before this one, and I doubt I'll stop, but having the "gang" take a break is a good idea.

Yes: 4
No: 0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top