Dr. Tristan wanna hear a joke? Sep 2, 2009 #1 For those that don't keep up with "Headlines from the Outworld." [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edMguEejtLk"]Hitler responds to the Decade finale.[/ame]
For those that don't keep up with "Headlines from the Outworld." [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edMguEejtLk"]Hitler responds to the Decade finale.[/ame]
Keith Justice New Member Sep 2, 2009 #2 BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :laugh: :rofl::rofl: :laugh:
The_Next!!! Member Sep 2, 2009 #4 You expect me to give a damn about that girly-boy's movie? I fully agree.
garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta Sep 2, 2009 #5 The_Next!!! said: You expect me to give a damn about that girly-boy's movie? I fully agree. Click to expand... I give a damn.... (just so I can get some answers at least)
The_Next!!! said: You expect me to give a damn about that girly-boy's movie? I fully agree. Click to expand... I give a damn.... (just so I can get some answers at least)
Chronotia Archzenom Member Sep 3, 2009 #7 WOAH!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! > Now I'm EEEVIL with this. > :rofl: :rofl: But as for the Dragon Knight hate: *draws a Final Vent card from the Wing Knight Advent Deck to Final Vent Hitler*
WOAH!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! > Now I'm EEEVIL with this. > :rofl: :rofl: But as for the Dragon Knight hate: *draws a Final Vent card from the Wing Knight Advent Deck to Final Vent Hitler*
KamenRiderRaseru Member Sep 3, 2009 #8 :laugh: bwahahaha! can't wait to show this to my friend who got pissed off almost in the same fashion as Hitley... what is the title of the original vid anyway?
:laugh: bwahahaha! can't wait to show this to my friend who got pissed off almost in the same fashion as Hitley... what is the title of the original vid anyway?
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Sep 3, 2009 #9 I didn't know Hitler was a Tokusatsu fan. The only Tokusatsu series that made it to Germany was Winspector.
I didn't know Hitler was a Tokusatsu fan. The only Tokusatsu series that made it to Germany was Winspector.
KAGEKI It stinks. Sep 3, 2009 #10 He was probably touched by that Hitler-inspired monster from that 70's Tokusatsu show. As for the video: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
He was probably touched by that Hitler-inspired monster from that 70's Tokusatsu show. As for the video: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: