arnoldmcguire335
Continuing the Creddie legacy
She isn't heard of anymore, in fact her last appearance was in last year's teen choice awards. recently, she'll be doing indie movies, one for this year and one for next year. and her recent album, "Dignity", might be her last in the singing part of her. still, her last non-indie movie, "Foodfight!" is still to be released.
I felt that this was her final thing to do before she retires, but I guess this was a sign that she has left things to Miley Cyrus as her official successor to continue in Hilary's footsteps.
Wonder why? let's all talk about it here. and this time, I'm not making any mention of Disney in this thread, for a change.
I felt that this was her final thing to do before she retires, but I guess this was a sign that she has left things to Miley Cyrus as her official successor to continue in Hilary's footsteps.
Wonder why? let's all talk about it here. and this time, I'm not making any mention of Disney in this thread, for a change.
Last edited by a moderator: