Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger & Toys

interesting, the robot figure reminds me more of a transformers toy than a sentai dx robo
 
I really think the doll thing is absolutely stupid, and nothing's gonna change my mind on that. I'm just glad that this is an unofficial super sentai

- You're ACTUALLYtaking this series seriously...?

Apparently the guy playing Akibared is a Super Sentai fanboy. I think they're INTENTIONALLY making it obvious what this series is about...
 
- You're ACTUALLYtaking this series seriously...?

Apparently the guy playing Akibared is a Super Sentai fanboy. I think they're INTENTIONALLY making it obvious what this series is about...

That, and how can any series were the Yellow Ranger cosplays a catgirl be taken as anything but a parody...?:laugh:

Toku is serious business :laugh:
 
- You're ACTUALLYtaking this series seriously...?

Apparently the guy playing Akibared is a Super Sentai fanboy. I think they're INTENTIONALLY making it obvious what this series is about...

Oh my God! Your Right. It is not like any other Sentai has a huge Sentai fanboy in it.........

Oh wait, we just had Ikari Gai. Gokaiger wasnt a parody of all sentai like this is. Nice try on that point though.
 
Oh my God! Your Right. It is not like any other Sentai has a huge Sentai fanboy in it.........

Oh wait, we just had Ikari Gai. Gokaiger wasnt a parody of all sentai like this is. Nice try on that point though.

Wait, wait, wait... You're telling me Gai was a real fanboy in RL?
 
Oh my God! Your Right. It is not like any other Sentai has a huge Sentai fanboy in it.........

Oh wait, we just had Ikari Gai. Gokaiger wasnt a parody of all sentai like this is. Nice try on that point though.

How was Gokaiger a parody...?:sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top