arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Nov 17, 2008 #11 Dark Kabuto said: Good god, I hope not. High School Musical is one franchise they need to let die :sly: Click to expand... Yeah I think so... HSM isn't the same without the guys we know. so I hope it ends with 3, and done. no more. please!
Dark Kabuto said: Good god, I hope not. High School Musical is one franchise they need to let die :sly: Click to expand... Yeah I think so... HSM isn't the same without the guys we know. so I hope it ends with 3, and done. no more. please!
Ikusa The World Warrior Nov 17, 2008 #12 arnoldmcguire335 said: no more. please! Click to expand... Well said, Arnold.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Nov 17, 2008 #15 Bolt said: COLLEGE THE MUSICAL Click to expand... That'll be followed by WORK PLACE MUSICAL And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL
Bolt said: COLLEGE THE MUSICAL Click to expand... That'll be followed by WORK PLACE MUSICAL And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL
GekiBlack Red Falcon Nov 17, 2008 #16 arnoldmcguire335 said: Yeah I think so... HSM isn't the same without the guys we know. so I hope it ends with 3, and done. no more. please! Click to expand... Well said :thumbs:
arnoldmcguire335 said: Yeah I think so... HSM isn't the same without the guys we know. so I hope it ends with 3, and done. no more. please! Click to expand... Well said :thumbs:
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Nov 17, 2008 #17 KR Hyper Kabuto said: ^ Dear god, no. ONEGAI!!! Click to expand... I wouldn't worry too much about it, it would probably never take. After all, it can be hard to sing prerehearsed little doodies when your mouth is full of beer funnels or cock.
KR Hyper Kabuto said: ^ Dear god, no. ONEGAI!!! Click to expand... I wouldn't worry too much about it, it would probably never take. After all, it can be hard to sing prerehearsed little doodies when your mouth is full of beer funnels or cock.
The_Next!!! Member Nov 17, 2008 #18 Dark Kabuto said: And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL Click to expand... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Lemonparty anyone? And then...Funeral Home Musical.
Dark Kabuto said: And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL Click to expand... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Lemonparty anyone? And then...Funeral Home Musical.
arnoldmcguire335 Continuing the Creddie legacy Nov 17, 2008 #19 Dark Kabuto said: That'll be followed by WORK PLACE MUSICAL And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL Click to expand... No the last one is... MARRIAGE MUSICAL (because Troy and Gabriella will marry... I bet)
Dark Kabuto said: That'll be followed by WORK PLACE MUSICAL And that'll be followed up by OLD FOLKS HOME MUSICAL Click to expand... No the last one is... MARRIAGE MUSICAL (because Troy and Gabriella will marry... I bet)
Ikusa The World Warrior Nov 18, 2008 #20 You neglected to mention "Divorce Musical", followed by "Funeral Musical".