Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

"Oh,i am ignored....well i guess i back to the castle.....hope i know the way...."

Tsuyoshi then sees a red water and the feels the shaking ground

"!!!!No......way...."

Then he saw a big kanji on the air
"The danger is coming to a city.......i should go....."
"Wait up dude....."
"What.....??"
"ya know the direction...??"
"I know,just follow that kanji...Let's go!"

then both of them runs to the castle city

"Yoshi,next time ya should remembering your style.....ya lost yer touch...."
"I'll try it next time...."
 
Yamamoto looked off to the side at Kyle's comment. "Heh...thanks." Ayako chuckled. "What charm?" He didn't hear the chuckle but then notices a arrow nearly strike his head and hit a tree. He read the kanji. "Gather...seems we're already at the spot." Ayako suddenly got up. "Gather?...Here? What for?"
 
Yamamoto looked off to the side at Kyle's comment. "Heh...thanks." Ayako chuckled. "What charm?" He didn't hear the chuckle but then notices a arrow nearly strike his head and hit a tree. He read the kanji. "Gather...seems we're already at the spot." Ayako suddenly got up. "Gather?...Here? What for?"

"You're welcome as usual Yamamoto-kun" Kyle said while walking thirteen steps forward and sees a Kanji also. "I guess that means we are to group ourselves?" Zekaryan said "I think yes." Kyle replied.

------------------------------------

Meanwhile back in the battlefield, the Ayakashi Dark rider Diend was up at large. Nanashi companies continue to emerge from it's slots and Ibuki said inside "Grr!!! This is bad! I think this time, I need to stay at a distance while I am beating some of them from here. If I take a wrong move from this rock I am concealed at, then this means I am going to end up meeting Psyga and that new companion again, which means that it'll just make my return hasten. I've got to think fast".
 
Connor slashed as the Gedo dissapeared, "Damnit..." he muttered. Connor got up. He put his sword by his waist, and waited for the Gedo to show, "You can't stay like that forever, I know your powers!" Suddenly, an arrow was shot up in the air, "Always interuptions." Connor clocked up, and ran to where the Arrow was.

TJ then saw the arrow too, as he threw the worms off him, and ran after the city, "This day just keeps getting better and better."
 
As Samurai from all corners of the globe marched towards the Castle City, Takeru stayed in his room, who knows how long he had been sitting there...his sword was at his side. He was deep in meditation, preparing his mind for what was to come "Father..." Takeru says finally he stands up, raising his sword to his side in a Kendo-Like pose. He opens it up and begins to swing it foreward to attack, he moves it as though to block, and rolls striking to the side.

This pattern would continue until Takeru returns to his original spot. Sheething his sword, he bows "It's time..." Takeru says

Takeru places his sword down, and heads to a locked box. He inserts a key, there laid a sheethed sword, the sheeth was decorated in gold. "Father's sword..." Takeru says he takes the sword and looks it over. He removes it slightly from the sheeth, the blade glisened and he could see his reflection on it. He sheeths it, and walks out of the room.

Takeru looks at the massive army now assembled in the walls of Castle City. "Samurai-tachi from all corners of the Japan gathered here...they are all willing to fight underneith your banner." Jii explains Takeru looks towards the Shinkengers. "Right..." He says

Taking out his Shadophone, he draws the Kanji for "Horse" and just like that, a horse appears. The rest of the Shinkengers would follow, and horses would appear in front of them. He turns towards the army of Samurai, and looks towards Alaih "Where's Emperor Sun Hai?" Takeru asks

Koumori looks at Takeru "Daddy is missing right now...we can't find him" She explains "Takeru-sama...there's something I wanna say..." Koumori says

Takeru kneels down "What is it, little one?" He asks "Those people that were murdered...?" She says looking away from him "What about them?" Takeru asks "I...I did it...I killed them...." She says

"What?!" Ryunosuke shouts "Hey, listen little miss...it's no time to be joking about stuff like that!" Genta says. Mako and Kotoha nods "I'm not joking! I DID IT! I REALLY DID IT!" Koumori screams out clenching her fists. Takeru staires into her eyes, she was never so sure of anything before in her life. Takeru looks towards the Shinkenger "I believe you." Takeru says "eh!?" The shinkengers say "I also believe that you regret what you've done...I'm not going to judge you for your actions...that's not my job to do...I'll leave that task to Kami-Sama" Takeru says and he turns towards the army of Samrai and raises his decorated blade

"Men! For too long have we lived in fear of the Gendoshuu, the time has now to strike back at the Heritics! We have lost much to them, our land, our loved ones! But no longer! No Longer will we live in fear of them! Today...is our chance to strike back! But...there are risks involved...you could lose your life, don't do it because of me...don't do this because of loyalty...or duty...do this because you want to do it! I won't punish you or do anything if you run away..." Takeru says

A forenger steps foreward, wearing a brown helmet he looks towards Takeru "Shiba-Tono! We are Samurai!!! We won't back down...we won't run away! We will fight!" He says raising his sword to the air "We will fight to the bitter end!" He says the others raise their swords as well and all scream out: "OH!"

Takeru smiles "Thank you..." He says he's about to move when three blurs would move in front of them. "Hurricanger!" Takeru says

"We'll help too...after all there won't be much treasure for us to steal in a world without humans" Yusuke says. Nanami and Kouta nods. "Count me in as well..." A voice says Takeru turns and sees a strange man he smiles "Yo!' He says waving to the Hurricanger "Shurikenger!" Yusuke shouts "A battle like this is far too good for me to pass up! It gets me all excited!" He says

Takeru nods he draws his sword "Men! Let us march foreward!" He shouts.
 
After peering at Shiro outside, Genesis stood at the window looking down. Seeming to have have Genesis intimidated, Han tapped him from behind on his shoulder.

"[COLOR="Gold]So you are fast, my data isn't wrong after.[/COLOR]" he said. After having said that, the Genesis at the window disappeared. "[COLOR="Gold"]I also have a few of those tricks too.[/COLOR]" Han said after raising and tapping the Kabuto Attack Ride: Clock Up card. "Let's not waste any time and get to the point. I'm here to test your skill, and I'll determine where this goes from here."

"I believe you should also know who I am, I'm Kamen Rider, Genesis."

-----------------------------------------------

"Damnit!" Hiro said, as he punched the wall, the walls crumbled a bit. Hiro had been very upset, since obtaining the Aegis gear, he has been unable to unlock it's strength.

"Hiro, I think you should concentrate harder... you've been worked up and anxious since we got here. Look at you! You're all banged up!" Bonne said.

Hiro had been covered with cuts and bruises, and his energy is decreasing from fatigue. He falls to one knee, huffing and weezing in exhaustion. Watch from the shadows, stood a pair of glowing red eyes, and as the light shined in more, it revealed Kamen Rider Delta, watching as Hiro was trying to tap into the Aegis gear.

"You can't master your powers at this rate!" Kuro shouted from the distance. He comes from the shadows walking towards them. With Hiro exhausted, he couldn't move, so Bonne stood infront.

"I won't let you go any further!" she said, but as she pulled out her Orga Phone, she started to shake. She dialed in the sequence...

0 - 0 - 0... STANDING BY.

"I will not let fear take me over! Henshin!"

COMPLETE.

"Hiro, I will trying my best to make you proud, and to also make sure Kuro doesn't move on from this spot." she thought to herself. She removed her Orga Stanzer and raised it at Delta. "Come get some."

She swung her sword around and Delta avoids the swings with ease.

"Seriously, you plan to take me out with this kind of skill? Girl, this is a mismatch." Kuro said as he pulled out the Delta Mover and shot her away. "Hiro, you disappoint me... I thought by now you'd be someone worth killing, but looks like you're still weak as ever."
 
Nicholas ran into Castle City, seeing the masses of samurai there. This might be a good opportunity to lie to Takeru about him murdering the villagers. He pushed through the Samurai to Takeru, who was on a horse talking to Aliah and the girl. "What are they here for?" Nicholas thought. "I...I did it...I killed them...." the girl said. Nicholas couldn't believe it. The Shinkengers could not believe it too. "I'm not joking! I DID IT! I REALLY DID IT!" The girl screamed. "Is she serious?" Nicholas thought. It seemed it was as Takeru then told her that he believes her story and that he will not punish her. Nicholas was soon pulled aside by someone. "Hey! It looks like you were right about that forgiving thing!" It was Ryugo. "How so?" Nicholas was unfazed by Ryugo discovering him. "You told me that I would forgive you in time and I did. I also forgave that girl a few seconds upon discovering that she did it." "Your quick to forgive others, I would have expected you to forgive me for my actions a little later, but this is better. Now the climax begins!" Nicholas said as Takeru delivers an inspirational speech.
 
The mass army of Gendoshuu marched steadily foward,Shitari looked around his surroundings, seeing red water spilled everywhere. "Truely a wonderful sight to behold!" Shitari says "Squid Head! How long till we reach the humans?!" Dokukou shouts

"We should be there shortly...just over the mountian and..." suddenly they hear the beat of a drum.

The Gendoshuu on board look for the source of the sound, the drum began beating loader...and faster an army of samurai would come out from the horizon, they made way for the Shinkengers.

"That crest...!" Dokukou says "ShinkenRed!" He shouts

"That's right...that's as far as you go, Gendoshu..." Takeru says stepping off of his horse. The rest of the Shinkeger follow, and they kneel in front of Takeru "Return to the bowls you crawled out of!" Takeru says folding his Shadophone into brush mode

He draws the Kanji for: Fire
"ShinkenRed!" he shouts flames passed by his body forming his Shinkeger suit "Shiba! Takeru! Ha!" he shouts. The Kanji that was drawn moves towards his head, forming his helmet he stood there in his Hyper Form.

Ryunosuke stands up from his kneeling pose and walks foreward he takes out his ShadoPhone and draws the kanji for Water "Shinken Blue!" waves would pass by Ryuonsuke's body, forming his Shinkenger suit "Ikenami Ryunosuke! HA!" he shouts, the Kanji that was drawn moves towards his head, forming his helmet, he returns to his kneeling position

Mako stands up, and takes out her Shadophone, she draws the Kanji for Heaven "Shinken Pink!" a gust of wind would blow through her body, forming her Shinkenger suit "Shirashi Mako! Ha!" The drawn Kanji moves foreward towards her head, forming her helmet, she returns to her kneeling position.

(Kaen, going to borrow Arashi for the rollcall)

Arashi stands and walks foreward drawing the kanji for Wood "Shinken Green! Tani Arashi! HA!" leaves would blow around his body, forming his Shinkenger suit, the drawn Kanji moves towards his head and forms his helmet. Arashi then returns to his kneeling position.

Kotoha was the next to stand taking out her ShadoPhone, she draws the Kanji for Earth "Shinken Yellow!" she shouts, rocks move passed her body, forming the Shinkenger suit. "Hanaori Kotoha! HA!" she cries, the drawn Kanji moves towards her head forming the helmet.

Genta stands taking out his Sushi Disc and Sushi Changer ShinkenGold!" He says he folds his phone and places the sushi disc on it, the Sushi changer announces WELCOME! "Uemori Genta! HA!" he shouts, bright light surrounds him, and he becomes Shinken Gold, he returns to his kneeling position.

Kenshin stands and walks foreward he takes out his Ki Phone and draws the Kanji for Spirit "ShinkenWhite!" he shouts nine blue flames appear around Kenshin, and moves towards his body forming his Shinkenger suit "Kenshin Takehiko! Ha!" he cries, the drawn Kanji moves towards his head and he returns to his kneeling position.

With all the Shinkenger transformed, Takeru draws his Shinken Maru and runs his hand along the blade "The Samurai Sentai authorized by Providence!" He says, he raises his blade "Shinkenger!" and slashes down, then looks up, Kenshin looks up as well. "Going forth!" All of the Shinkenger would shout.

"Tch...show offs! Let's show them how it's really done guys!" Yusuke says

Kouta and Nanami nods "Ninpu! Shinobi Change!" Yusuke shouts, Nanami and Kouta repeats "Shinobi Change!" together they shout: "HA!" the trio turns into the Hurricanger

"Ginrai!" Ikkou shouts Shinobi Change!" ishhu says and they'd spin the Gourai Gyro shouting "Hmmph!" they changed into the GoRaijer

"Tenku! Shinobi Change! HA!" Asuka would shout, changing into Shurikanger he reaches for his vest and removes it, flipping his face.

The Hurricanger had what appeared to be umbrellas "The wind howls, the sky rages. Air Ninja, Hurricane Red!" he shouts throwing his umbrella into the air

"The water dances, the waves jump. Water Ninja, Hurricane Blue!" Nanami shouts also throwing hers into the air

"The ground shakes, the flowers sing. Land Ninja, Hurricane Yellow!"
Kouta shouts throwing his umrella into the air "Unknown even to others…" "Unknown even to the world…" "We become shadows to defeat evil!"

Yusuke claps his hands together "Ninpu Sentai! together they shout "Hurricanger!" followed by "A...Saaaaaanjou!"

The two Goraijers face away cross armed, Ikkou turns around
"Crimson lightning. Horned Ninja Kabuto Raiger!"
Isshu then turns around slowly saying: Azure thunderclap. Fanged Ninja Kuwaga Raiger!"

"Facing the light slicing the light!
"Facing the shadow, slicing the shadow!"
together they shout: "Lightning speed...GORAIJER! KENZAN!"

"I am...Ninja of Ninja! Shurikenger! Fire Mode...!" Shurikenger shout.

"Hmmph" Takeru says looking towards the group of Ninja, he'd then shout "we are..." The group then shouts together: "SUPER SENTAI!!!"

---
While the others ran off to battle, Koumori decided to return to Castle Doran...Aliah said for her not to participate in the final battle, still there were other ways she could help...she did bad, terrible things in this world and she wanted to do something to make up for it. Koumori walks towards the Castle and sees Lumin pacing back and fourth "Big sis!!!" Koumori cries, she runs and full speed, tackling into her giggling. "Aren't you going to help...?" Koumori asks.

(OCC:

AND LET THE FINAL BATTLE BEEEEEEEEEEEGIN!!!)
 
Last edited:
Kadoya saw the army of Gedousha advancing and saw the Shinkengers and Hurricangers. He stepped the pedal and sped up towards the battle. He felt pain but ignored it. The belt appeared around his waist and he put his arms out and did hand motions.

HENSHIN!

Kaodya transformed into Kuuga and sped even faster on the TryChaser towards the battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kazami gripped his hands into a fist.

"I'm going too" Kazami yelled running for the Den-bird and not long he sped off towards the battle.

"We are going too!" Kawatarou said as the taros changed into yellow orbs and followed Kazami.

Nicole looked down and a tear dropped. Kugawata caught the tear drop and kneeled down to Nicole's height level.

"Whats wrong?" Kugawata asked softly

"Everyone is out there" Nicole said slowly "And I can't do anything but wait and hope that they will return. "

Kugawata watched Nicole as she hanged her head "Don't worry about it" Kugawata said "Didn't Kaodya say that he will be alright?"

Nicole looked at Kugawta who gave her a thumbs up.

"So, please don't cry"

(OOC: Character development for all the characters, well attempting. Is it good or bad? XD)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top