Heisei Kamen Rider DX belt commercial compilation

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Contains the belts from Kuuga to DeCaDe with weapons in select commercials.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXZD5c_ma0[/ame]
 
Thats just nine kinds of awesome.

My personal favorite is the Faiz one. At the end when he closes the phone and looks up. I got goosebumps.

I was just watching these and some little kid was looking over my shoulder. When the Ryuki one popped up he was all like "Dragon Knight!!"
 
That Kuuga one is classic. When I was at the Philippines back in 07 and bought the DX Kuuga belt the store had a TV that showed different Toku CMs and that Kuuga one just happened to be there.

That is a pretty cool compilation though.
 
Last edited:
I was just watching these and some little kid was looking over my shoulder. When the Ryuki one popped up he was all like "Dragon Knight!!"

:sweat:Why am I not surprised. lol :laugh:

Anyways, I'm hoping to get my hands on a Kabuto or Decade belt.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top