Happy Day of the Ninja everyone!

That fight was rigged!

I cried actually...it was pretty much saying...

Ninja: "I throw all my crap at you!!!"
Spartan: "THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

*bonks Ninja over the head with shield*

Spartan Wins
FATALITY!!!

Spartan: "SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
 
That was a whack matchup anyway. Covert espionage vs. all-out battlefield brawling? Totally unfair comparison. What got me was how they had Apache Indian vs. Gladiator, which is basically the same thing except both groups are worse, and the Apache won. Where is the justice?!
 

Well, we'll get to rant more about "Deadliest Warrior" when Season 2 comes around in March 2010.
 
So it turns out that my birthday is on the Day of the Ninja.


Coincidence...?


Probably.

Happy Belated Birthday! *didn't see a thread for it, though I could have missed it & if it exists may find it after this.



*Is totally a ninja* XD
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…