Happy Birthday to the Power Rangers!!!

SentaiRider

Lurker
19 years ago today ''day of the dumpster'' the first episode of power rangers aired which started a Global phenomenon.

:buttrock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0YkXmebAGM"]power rangers intro - YouTube[/ame]
 
It's a little bit sad that it could be your reason for living.

Don't be sad for him. He is one a few guys who subconsciously attempt to imitate Hidden Masta, who is possibly THE biggest clown in HJU. Anyway, now that I have mentioned his name, I better pray for my dear life he doesn't come here........

P.S.: Welcome to the Great Halls of Justice, HJU!
 
I won't lie. It's definitely one of the things that gave me something to look forward to with all the hard times I dealt with in my life.

I feel for you bro. Even I faced **** in life. That's why I try to have fun as much as I can to make up for the **** I faced in life.
 
I feel for you bro. Even I faced **** in life. That's why I try to have fun as much as I can to make up for the **** I faced in life.

I don't want to say that I lived a totally tragic life, but it sure as hell wasn't perfect. PR is just one of the good things in my life that helped balance things out, however.

I'm also a single guy, but I'm not bothered by that too much. Plus when I saw that I could look forward to a big PR DVD set, and learned about all the special features it would have, I knew I definitely couldn't be bothered by being single.
 
I don't want to say that I lived a totally tragic life, but it sure as hell wasn't perfect. PR is just one of the good things in my life that helped balance things out, however.

I'm also a single guy, but I'm not bothered by that too much. Plus when I saw that I could look forward to a big PR DVD set, and learned about all the special features it would have, I knew I definitely couldn't be bothered by being single.

True that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top