Happy Birthday to Tenraisenpuujin!!!!

Thanks, everyone! It was a really good day-- though I did get some pretty rough news about a friend of the family (she's got cancer, and it's pretty advanced; I'm going up to Maine to visit her this week).

On the haul side, I got Super Smash Brothers Brawl from my sister, a check from my parents which I pretty much blew on graphic novels, music, and Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxies, and a couple of excellent humor books from my wife's parents. But my wife's gift was both the coolest and most geeky thing ever: a working pewter pocketwatch replica of the Chameleon Arch from Doctor Who. W00T!

Plus, I threw a pretty decently attended party for someone who's been in town less than a year (had over a dozen people show). Dinner out, followed by drinks/cake/ice cream/Wii/Rock Band at my place. On balance, it was a pretty damn good birthday.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top