Skreeong!
Today marks the 59th anniversary of the big guy, and with the new film on the horizon (plus tons of new goodies) things are looking bright for good ol'Gojira himself.

I'll be celebrating by watching my favorite films and some highlight from others.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i nearly forgot it was the birthday of the king, i really can't wait for the 2014 reboot btw. anyways happy birthday godzilla.

I am the law
Happy Birthday Big G!
I'd celebrate by watching a film, but my buddy is borrowing all my Godzilla DVDs.

59+candles.jpg
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhe9KO8Z1Y"]Yay for cake![/ame]​

Last edited:
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I celebrated the Big G's birthday by watching Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster and Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack with Daikamonohashi (I have no idea if I spelled that right XD), planetxleader and another friend. It was the first time I had seen either film and it was a blast watching both. Friggin ridiculous but so awesome.

See ya at 60, Big G!

While the big G enjoyed retirement, another kaiju should've taken the spotlight for a time...

...THAT'S NOT MOTHRA!!!!:shakefist

Why not? If Godzilla is the king of monsters, Mothra is undoubtably the queen.

Other daikaiju deserve some lovin...it isn't as easy as the Showa Era...most of the Heisei and the Millenium was Toho's Big 5.

If not that...Mechagodzilla the Movie:buttrock: