Happy birthday rising sun ranger and hurricane red

  • Thread starter Thread starter scikaiju
  • Start date Start date
Is Rising Sun Ranger 12 today?! :dance:

Hehehe, in poor taste, my friend! Happy Birthday, way to not die for another 365 days.
 
Bolt said:
Is Rising Sun Ranger 12 today?! :dance:

Hehehe, in poor taste, my friend! Happy Birthday, way to not die for another 365 days.
No, I'm 22.

Anyway, thanks scikaiju!!

I got my PSP today!! It's a white PSP, was expecting it to be a Black one (since they're cheaper), but hey, like they say: "It don't matter if you're Black or White". :P At first I had a little bit of trouble trying to get some videos on the PSP, but somehow I managed to have that problem sorted out shortly, and I've enjoyed watching Juukou B-Fighter Episode 1 on my PSP.
 
Happy Birthday, Have fun with the Racially Superior PSP!
:P

Course we all know that Yellow is the number one race. Where else do you think Toku comes from?

:P :P :P Just Playin'
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Happy Birthday RSR, I hope you get a Japanese girlfriend as a birthday present.:buttrock:
Thanks Michael Joe!!

Sadly, I didn't get a Japanese girlfriend as a birthday present. That would've been cool though!! Imagine her all wrapped up in wrapping paper!! :laugh:

But hey!! A PSP is better than nothing!! :anime:


Basri RX, Forever Blue, Arigatou!! :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top