Happy Birthday ForeverBlue and waterballoon!

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I dont normally make threads like this. But I've pretty much known ForeverBlue since our days at the old forum Power Rangers Empire. Haven't seen him active much aside from random posts once in a while. But, still, Happy Birthday dude. :thumbs:

And waterballoon, Happy Birthday to you too. I dont know you that well, but hopefully many of us will get a chance to sooner or later.

Have a good one, guys!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I hardly post here anymore....I usually just go to the rumor forum to look at the threads for the current sentai series (also when we get the rumor thread of the next sentai series) and also Kamen Rider threads (hardly anyways lol) and to this forum. Sometimes to the poll forum too.

Anyways, thanks by the way :D

I only know a few members here as well such as Keith and Forever Knight
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top