Handmade Toku Charms!

Both orders/ requests shipped! I hope you really like them :3 I'm open for more requests!

I am now uploading pictures of a den-o sword form rider belt charm I did for Undrave with the belt design on one side, and a little peach on the other!

So letting everyone know that belt designs can also be requested if you would like to have something done!


An example is here.. @_@ don't mind the webcam pics.. as I said I'm uploading some high-res ones now:

PA240491.avif

Photo87.avif

Photo86.avif
 
CHARMS GET!

charm1.avif
charm2.avif

Look how tiny and crisp the details are! I'm really amazed Kura! Nice job!

I'm really happy about them and will think about other requests once I get a new job :3
 
Den-O charm is epic as hell. Your work looks amazing as always, Kura~ I'll definitely have to figure out something to order from you XD
 
Question - can you do one with a Thundercats logo?

PM me some reference and I'll see what I can do :33
I'm also trying my hand at some more 3D-ish charms, too, and I can post pictures of them soon. Some of the ones I'm working on include a Starcraft symbol (for my bro) and a Predator charm:

Photo94.avif

Photo95.avif

S'cuse the picture quality from my lame webcam :C~ But just showing an example.


Also, just to show some other designs I'm doing, here's a Kiva WIP:

Photo90.avif
 
Last edited:
Yup and it's done! You'll just have to shoot me over payment with paypal and I can send it right out!

DSC_0147mal.png



Was working on a couple other charms for my aunt (snoopy) and these:

Photo89.avif
Cute hairpins! <33

I've also updated the front page with some new stuff! Feel free to PM me to get a quote or make a request!
 
th_image201109060001.jpg

a small preview of a magnet.. excuse the small image as it was just a screencap while showing someone!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top