(っ・ω・)っ
Hey guys! I haven't had a chance to experiment with some Imagin charms this weekend, however I did update the front page with a My Little Pony Charm! Let me know if you're interested in one in the near future when the Canadian Post Office gets a bit more under control! I can make one for any Pony character if you like another one better than Rainbow Dash! <3

In Justice, We Trust!
I'd love to see some team symbols done up like the my little pony ones.

(っ・ω・)っ
I'd love to see some team symbols done up like the my little pony ones.

Do you mean Gokaiger? Or Shinkenger symbols? You can post pics here, or VM/PM me pics of what you mean and I can totally try my hand at that :3 I'm in the process of making a GokaiRed helmet, too :3 So stay tuned, kay? <3

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
For Pony charm I would be interested in Rarity or Twilight Sparkle.

For toku I'm thinking sentai helmet would be the easiest. Though I also like the idea of the symbol. I wouldn't mind a Go-onger symbol... Or how about Gaia Memory symbols? like the 'J' from Joker on one side and the 'C' for Cyclone on the other side? Similarly Decade introduced tons of Rider symbol. You could just put the symbol on one side and the year on the other.

Deneb Candy Hoarder
Do you mean Gokaiger? Or Shinkenger symbols? You can post pics here, or VM/PM me pics of what you mean and I can totally try my hand at that :3 I'm in the process of making a GokaiRed helmet, too :3 So stay tuned, kay? <3

I think the sentai symbols would be cute. I mentioned that I'd buy a whole charm bracelet of Imagin if you did one, if you did one of the Zyuranger (Mighty Morphin) coins I'd be pretty game too, hahahaha. They could be done in the same shape as the pony ones.

(っ・ω・)っ
The Mighty Morphin coins are insanely detailed haha, but I'll take some of those ideas and run with it! Right now I've just prepped some new pony charms and I've prepped a Momo Imagin :3 Gonna bake 'em and paint 'em tomorrow as it's almost 3AM tonight lol (Little too late to have the oven on).. :3 Thanks Kabuto, Horatio, and Undrave for all the suggestions! <3

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'll take your Rarity and Twilight Sparkle charm when you're ready to ship :D and possibly one or two other (save on shipping ya know) depending on what you decide to do :D

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I loooove the slime charm on the little leather bracelet. :3

It would probably be insanely hard to craft a chibi Kamen Rider for a keychain wouldn't it? Those would be cool but I wouldn't want to think about how difficult they would be to make.

Just throwing out some ideas.

For Shinkenger you can easily put the Shiba house clan symbol on one side and their respective kanji on the other. (Same style as your MLP:FiM charms which look awesome btw)You could probably do the same with Goseiger and Magiranger just to name a few. I imagine you'd be able to do something similar with Riders too, have the rider symbol on one side and I guess their face on the other.

(っ・ω・)っ
First post updated! READY TO START BUSINESS NOW!

:3

Sorry for the delay as life had been a bit hectic earlier <3